By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ivanpgcs said:

http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/28/ps-all-stars-battle-royal-crash-bandicoot-reveal-soon-report/

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale developer SuperBot could be adding platform hero Crash Bandicoot to its roster soon, according to a now-deleted Twitter conversation. Read it here.

MP1st grabbed the conversation between a fan and Activision’s official support feed before it was deleted.

Activision now own the rights to Crash, so their involvement would make sense in a PS All-Stars reveal.

Here’s the conversation:

After seeing Dante's reveal I don't know if I should be happy or not about this.

Around the Network
Panama said:
Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:
Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:
I've heard if you have a PS3 you can transfer the PS1 games that way to your PSV, so it's more than just the 9 on the store for NA users.

That is part of the issue. They are assuming everyone has a PS3.

This is the PSVita, not the PS3 sidekick. It shouldn't require use of a PS3 in order to fully enjoy the games that SHOULD have been avaqilable since day 1.

This is a feature that was supposed to be there from day 1. Now we get it 6 months late and for all that waiting we get (9) games...

9 games for now. They stated that they would roll out more periodically.

That is no excuse. The rest of them will be rolling them out periodically as well.

US gets (9) to start.

EU gets (129) to start.

Asia gets (200) to start.

We can't sit here and keep making excuses for these people.

You would have figured that after pushing every thing back to October and November they could at least get the games that are already on PSN to be available on PSN via the Vita during these horrifically slow times, but of course not! These guys are beyond useless.

I've been venting big time on PSBlog these last two weeks, as have many others. Unfortunately we all got no replies. Not that I am surprised. These guys seem to be all around lazy bums who don't care.

It's pretty pathetic when hackers can outdo a multibillionaire corporation.

Fuck, I can't wait to mod this fucking thing, that way it's more than a useless lump of shit sitting on my desk.

Yes, I am annoyed.

I use my PSP for the PS1 games, so if you bought your PSV with the intention of purely using it for PS1 games as you have indicated by stating it's useless to you right now, then you probably bought the wrong device and should have gotten a PSP. You have every right to be annoyed though.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I shouldn't have believed the adverstiments and conferences about PS1 support at launch, PS3 remote play for Killzone 3 and various other titles and tons of other things that have yet to surface.

By the way, this is the comment they are moderating, lol. I guess you could say they realized I was mad.

I wonder if they can do something to my PSN. If they do then my Vita is up on eBay first thing.

Someone was pissed at no responses from SONY in the blog. It's at like 10 pages of complaints now.

@411

Are you really surprised at the lack of response?

E3: SONY shows they don’t give a sh*t about Vita.

Summer 2012: PSVita titles delayed to October and November because they don’t give a sh*t that you have no games to play.

PS1 support arrives 6 months late: SONY still shows they obviously do not give a sh*t because they only give us (9) games.

People complain about being treated like garbage by SCEA: They get ignored because SCEA has shown time and time again they just don’t give a sh*t.

I say we should follow their example with the Vita and just stop giving a sh*t.

Want us to care? For starters clean house and put in some people who will care. Believe it or not, that is how you keep your fanbase happy.

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Panama said:
Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:
Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:
I've heard if you have a PS3 you can transfer the PS1 games that way to your PSV, so it's more than just the 9 on the store for NA users.

This is the PSVita, not the PS3 sidekick. It shouldn't require use of a PS3 in order to fully enjoy the games that SHOULD have been avaqilable since day 1.

This is a feature that was supposed to be there from day 1. Now we get it 6 months late and for all that waiting we get (9) games...

That is no excuse. The rest of them will be rolling them out periodically as well.

US gets (9) to start.

EU gets (129) to start.

You would have figured that after pushing every thing back to October and November they could at least get the games that are already on PSN to be available on PSN via the Vita during these horrifically slow times, but of course not! These guys are beyond useless.

I've been venting big time on PSBlog these last two weeks, as have many others. Unfortunately we all got no replies. Not that I am surprised. These guys seem to be all around lazy bums who don't care.

Fuck, I can't wait to mod this fucking thing, that way it's more than a useless lump of shit sitting on my desk.

Yes, I am annoyed.

I use my PSP for the PS1 games, so if you bought your PSV with the intention of purely using it for PS1 games as you have indicated by stating it's useless to you right now, then you probably bought the wrong device and should have gotten a PSP. You have every right to be annoyed though.

Euphoria's got a point. Most everygame has been moved to october and beyond. This summer has been a true dry spell for Vita. Not only did it not get a lot of games and PS Store updates for it has been really really slow, but the PS3 has been geting lots and lots of love over the summer.

Yeah, Sony's top hancho should fire every single one of SCEA's management and replace them with people from Asia/EU who knows that their doing.

SCEA are all stupid dumb ass ingorant morrons.

So I've been putting my PSX collection to my Vita. So far Grandia, Crash and Spyro won't show up to put over.

PlaystaionGamer said:
whats going on? i have been into content manager and connected the PS3/Vita but it doesn't give me ANY options to copy over PS1 games.. VitaRage is coming.. again

It's funny, because I specifically said, right before your post that you have to copy the installation file to the vita that you get from the PS3...

My PS3 has had a problem, where.. it wont even let me delete my PS1 installs...  It's like it knew this would happen.  I'd even bought Jet Moto this morning... Can't delete the install.  All 4 of my games works.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:
Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:
Euphoria14 said:
Panama said:

US gets (9) to start.

EU gets (129) to start.

Yes, I am annoyed.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I shouldn't have believed the adverstiments and conferences about PS1 support at launch, PS3 remote play for Killzone 3 and various other titles and tons of other things that have yet to surface.

By the way, this is the comment they are moderating, lol. I guess you could say they realized I was mad.

I wonder if they can do something to my PSN. If they do then my Vita is up on eBay first thing.

Someone was pissed at no responses from SONY in the blog. It's at like 10 pages of complaints now.

@411

Summer 2012: PSVita titles delayed to October and November because they don’t give a sh*t that you have no games to play.

PS1 support arrives 6 months late: SONY still shows they obviously do not give a sh*t because they only give us (9) games.

People complain about being treated like garbage by SCEA: They get ignored because SCEA has shown time and time again they just don’t give a sh*t.

Want us to care? For starters clean house and put in some people who will care. Believe it or not, that is how you keep your fanbase happy.

Nice! Thats telling them lol! Also, I dont think they can ban your psn account or anything since you didn't breach anything..what you did is called freedom of speach If they try to do anything funny on to your PSN account, which contains games and stuff that you paid good money for, you can sure as hell sue the shit out of Sony and you'd win.

Also, I posted this there lol!

@Everyone who keeps saying that “you can transfer your PSone games from your PS3 to your Vita excuse…”

Not everyone who has a Vita owns a PS3 so that is not an option. If true that only 9 PSone games will be available for download on the Vita store then SCEA just showed how truly incompetent they are.

EU gets over 120 PSOne games available for download when the PSN store is updated, Asia, if the asian blog is to be believed will have over 200 PSOne games available..while NA gets 9? NINE?! DAMN!! That is just massive fail.

E3 sucks and now this? Honestly, every single one of SCEA management should be fired. They are and I repeat THEY ARE INCOMPETENT MORONS!

Now that I think about it, I sure hope they dont fuck with me coz I will go out and sell my vita then I will go buy a psp and a couple of 32Gb memory sticks, then I will hack the shit out of that psp and download every single psp and psone and minis I can find. And believe me, I have installed cfws on psps before, more tha 5 times i think, and I know where to get oodles and oodles of psp/psone/mins for free.

ils411 said:
Euphoria14 said:

@411

Nice! Thats telling them lol! Also, I dont think they can ban your psn account or anything since you didn't breach anything..what you did is called freedom of speach If they try to do anything funny on to your PSN account, which contains games and stuff that you paid good money for, you can sure as hell sue the shit out of Sony and you'd win.

@Everyone who keeps saying that “you can transfer your PSone games from your PS3 to your Vita excuse…”

Not everyone who has a Vita owns a PS3 so that is not an option. If true that only 9 PSone games will be available for download on the Vita store then SCEA just showed how truly incompetent they are.

EU gets over 120 PSOne games available for download when the PSN store is updated, Asia, if the asian blog is to be believed will have over 200 PSOne games available..while NA gets 9? NINE?! DAMN!! That is just massive fail.

E3 sucks and now this? Honestly, every single one of SCEA management should be fired. They are and I repeat THEY ARE INCOMPETENT MORONS!

Now that I think about it, I sure hope they dont fuck with me coz I will go out and sell my vita then I will go buy a psp and a couple of 32Gb memory sticks, then I will hack the shit out of that psp and download every single psp and psone and minis I can find. And believe me, I have installed cfws on psps before, more tha 5 times i think, and I know where to get oodles and oodles of psp/psone/mins for free.

Dude, someone is going to end up making an article on how SONY fans are the worst and love to bitch and moan and you and me will no doubt be featured!

YAY!!!!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I just read through most the comments on the us ps blog and I found that the vast majority are posting there to show their disappointment, anger and rage, while a few are still giving SCEA the benefit of the doubt while a hand full of truly blind fanboys are defending SCEA.

The funny thing Is, sometimes, whenever I read the comments there, there usually is a mod or someone who comments or replies to the comments, this time, I havent seen a single reply from the mod there. They must be scared shit coz they feel like they'll be jumped on once the angry mob sees that there's someone there moderating

Euphoria14 said:
ils411 said:
Euphoria14 said:

@411

Dude, someone is going to end up making an article on how SONY fans are the worst and love to bitch and moan and you and me will no doubt be featured!

YAY!!!!

Someone on here should make an article first about how lame SCEA is and how Sony fans are being bitches and how "inconsiderate" we are lol!

@Runa, hey dood, maybe you can do an article or something about how SCEA pales in comparison to SCEU and SCEJ then you can say that Sony fans are up in arms and shit and then quote us! lol!

I just saw some dood post this on the us blog, post 453 i think

ATTENTION!! To all those who own a PSVita-” BUT DO NOT OWN A PS3″-. A select few PSOne games can be downloaded to the Vita system straight from the PSN store. Go to store on Vita, then click on settings, its the button bubble at the bottom right with this (. . .) Then click on download list and search through your downloads manually.

Games I’ve downloaded this way and I know for sure work are;
Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness

Japanese PSOne games that work are:
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Cho Aniki

Some PSP and PS minis also work this way. Go ahead and try it and please keep listing what works so we’ll all know. Thanks and You’re welcome. :)

More info; You have to turn on back touch for browser in browser settings while in app.

If this is true, I can us my son's psp to log on to psn and then purchase some psone games. but still, thats not good enough. I own a Vita and i should be able to purchase and download all of these from my Vita.

Remind me again why I chose to use a US Account? Now that I'm invested in it by over $160, I cant switch to another region. Damn fuck.