By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
spurgeonryan said:
@ sal

Someone said in my nintendo thread it may be Madden 13'

I am at walmarts so I cannot check.

People actually line up for those games?  I thought they already had it, it's called MAdden 12!  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
spurgeonryan said:
@ sal

Someone said in my nintendo thread it may be Madden 13'

I am at walmarts so I cannot check.

People actually line up for those games?  I thought they already had it, it's called MAdden 12!  

I would think you've realized this by now?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Ok, so i just downloaded and Installed update 1.80 and everything seems to be faster. Also having different speeds for the video app is cool. I was at first quite pleased, then I logged on here and saw the difference between the psone support for NA and EU and then I was filled with RAGE!!

SCEA sucks balls! they should fire all of those lame ass stupid morons! bunch of stupid ass idiots! no wonder vita sales sucks in the US, SCEA is incompetent!

I'm 100% sure their seeing the backlash of their stupidity on the net! I hope they all get fired!

Chark said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:
I can see it now...I told myself I wouldn't download Final Fantasy games on my Vita since I didn't want to retire my PSP, but it's such a tempting tease! the Vita's OLED screen is just too gorgeous to pass up! the difference in graphics from the PSP to PSV even on PSP games is astounding!

I can't get any of my PSX games to show up on my Vita, have the same problem?

yeah, I just checked it out and it's telling me that  Final Fantasy VII cannot be downloaded through a PS Vita system.  somewhat frustrated with Sony right now, but it is but a drop of a pebble in a stream in my life.  I feel a little cheated, but I'll get over it.  

I should have been more specific, I can't transfer any of my PSX games from my PS3 to my Vita.

They need to be downloaded and not installed. Just like the PS3 to Vita trick for PSP games.

Yes, I read that afterwards.  Thanks though.

lines for Madden? nah I doubt it..or I am severely underestimating the franchise

and just got my ass kicked by Dark knight in UMvC3! LOL 3 to 1

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Yep it's coming to vita...there's a bundle too I think..not sure if it's already released tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Would you guys recommend me Madden? I know absolutely nothing about American Football, and I genuinely hate Football so my hate translates to both Fifa and PES. I like NHL on other hand just fine.

spurgeonryan said:
Is madden 13 coming to the vita? The line was at least 100 meters long (sorry military, no idea in feet).

I went through the line and most were for madden, but I found a few who were getting guild wars 2.

Best buy had about 20 people in line. I also noticed when I was pulling out of the parking lot that many of the vehicles had sports stickers and decals on them. These people really love their sports!

Yup, Madden 13 is also on Vita. There's a demo on PSN updated last week.

100 meters is roughtly 300 ft..give or take a few feet

can't help ya there Pimp...I'm an international student living in US...I have no clue about american football...only follow NBA here

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Pimp3k said:
Would you guys recommend me Madden? I know absolutely nothing about American Football, and I genuinely hate Football so my hate translates to both Fifa and PES. I like NHL on other hand just fine.

Nope, I wouldn't. Though I too have ZERO knowldege about American Football, but thats the thing, you should at least understand how the game is played. I tried Maden once (some years ago) without knowing anything about American Football and I couldn't for the life of me understand how to play it.

If you really want to try it out, I suggest you read up on the rules and workings of the game. Diving in with zero knowledgae = RAGE!!!!!