By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Oh yeah, you are right sal! That's actually a cool idea! They are 4 large areas you can assign buttons. Very cool!

Around the Network

I can see it now...I told myself I wouldn't download Final Fantasy games on my Vita since I didn't want to retire my PSP, but it's such a tempting tease! the Vita's OLED screen is just too gorgeous to pass up! the difference in graphics from the PSP to PSV even on PSP games is astounding!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

So I don't know if anyone had this problem but when I installed the Escape Plan demo it didn't work. Right after I finished downloading Mega Man 3 (which looks so beautiful and there is a memory card utility and fast disk loading, ability to map every button, everything that the PSP has I'm guessing?)my Vita started automatically downloading the Escape Plan demo. Weird right? I hope it works.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Runa216 said:
I can see it now...I told myself I wouldn't download Final Fantasy games on my Vita since I didn't want to retire my PSP, but it's such a tempting tease! the Vita's OLED screen is just too gorgeous to pass up! the difference in graphics from the PSP to PSV even on PSP games is astounding!

I can't get any of my PSX games to show up on my Vita, have the same problem?

darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:

yeah, I just checked it out and it's telling me that  Final Fantasy VII cannot be downloaded through a PS Vita system.  somewhat frustrated with Sony right now, but it is but a drop of a pebble in a stream in my life.  I feel a little cheated, but I'll get over it.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:

yeah, I just checked it out and it's telling me that  Final Fantasy VII cannot be downloaded through a PS Vita system.  somewhat frustrated with Sony right now, but it is but a drop of a pebble in a stream in my life.  I feel a little cheated, but I'll get over it.  

I should have been more specific, I can't transfer any of my PSX games from my PS3 to my Vita.

spurgeonryan said:
Oh noes! Fishtacos was banned.

Stopped by to see if any big games coming out tonight. Just drove by best buy and gamestop and there are lines.

@runa

People ignore me all the time.

Maybe they're secretley releasing the Wii U... Can you imagine?  Bahahahahahah

Spurge, it's probably Guild Wars 2.

spurgeonryan said:
Oh noes! Fishtacos was banned.

Stopped by to see if any big games coming out tonight. Just drove by best buy and gamestop and there are lines.

@runa

People ignore me all the time.

Fishtacos was banned for a reason just as dumb as my last ban, he'll be back though, no worries.  

And as for you getting ignored, maybe it's the funny name.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:

I should have been more specific, I can't transfer any of my PSX games from my PS3 to my Vita.

They need to be downloaded and not installed. Just like the PS3 to Vita trick for PSP games.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(