By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
OMFG RUTEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE hAVE YOU BEEN!? :D

oh and i think so far, Uncharted level is THE BEST level shown for PS All stars..talk about awesome.

i've been busy with work but i always check the forum. still despairing at how my most wanted vita games dont have a european release date yet.

i'm currently playing lunar silver star story on the vita. hopefully will be able to buy a vita game before christmas even if i have to import.

Around the Network
rutea7 said:
Pimp3k said:
ikol said:
Since there is so much FF 8 love in here what do you guys like so much about it?

I may have had crush on Irvine... But since that was 13 years ago, it's hard to say...  lol

i had a crush on seifer... i was 18 i had a thing for jerks

ff8 is one of the ff i am most fond of. my favourite ff story and characters. the school feel of a Garden. i feel nostalgic just talking about it.

It's nice to know lots of people here like FF8, it is one of my favorites by far, I really like it. You know what? I also loved that school feel you mentioned, plus the characters, music, guardian force. Great game! Maybe I should buy it for my PS Vita.

ikol said:
Since there is so much FF 8 love in here what do you guys like so much about it?

one word...

GUNBLADE!!!!!!!

The single most awesome weapon every concieved EVERRRRR!!!!!

aaannnddd...some other things worth mentioning

1. huge world map

2. good story, sure it goes loop the loops and you really have to pay attention coz the way it was told was really hard to follow. but good story non the less

3. Battle system. classic jrpg battle system! awesome!

4. Enemy/boss level scalling. You dont have to grind here, if you decide to play straight the enemies and bosses' dificulty scales depending on your level. I once played through the entire game and reached the lass part in 10-15 hours. lol

5. Runa (was it runa? cant remember) but the main chick is hot!

Some things to hate

1. SQUALL IS MASSIVELY LAME!!

5. Runa (was it runa? cant remember) but the main chick is hot!

Riona.... ccc....

I feel slightly nauseous...thanks a lot guys. apparently I'm a cyan-clad wristblade wielding chick! Awesome!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Oh yeah! Riona! damn you Runa! you made me mix things up. lol!

I forgot about Selphie. She was cute, reminds me of yuffie.

PS Vita System Software Update (v1.80) – Take The Tour

+ Posted by Don Mesa // Director, Handheld Consoles Product Planning and Platform Software Innovation, SCEA

As most of you know we are releasing a pretty hefty System Software Update (v1.80) for PlayStation Vita (PS Vita), which will enhance your experience and also allow you to play PSone Classics on your device.

Before the update becomes available, I wanted to take the opportunity to walk you through some of the highlighted changes and give you a sneak preview of what you can expect.

PSone Classics

We are working hard to ensure that all of your favorite PS one Classics titles will be available for download directly on your PS Vita via PlayStation Store (PS Store) as soon as possible.

Here is a list of PSone Classics titles that will be available for download on 8/28:

• Arc the Lad
  • Cool Boarders 2
  • FINAL FANTASY VII
  • Hot Shots Golf 2
  • Jet Moto
  • Syphon Filter
  • Tomb Raider
  • Twisted Metal 2
  • Wild Arms

For those of you who have already purchased these titles, you will be able to re-download those games directly from your PS Store account or transfer them to your PS Vita directly from your PS3 at no extra charge.

I hope you enjoyed the video; for any additional information on PS Vita System Software Update v1.80, please visit this page when the update goes live.

As always, we appreciate and look forward to your feedback and questions below.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/27/ps-vita-system-software-update-v1-80-take-the-tour-2/

BasilZero said:
ikol said:

+Music is simply amazing
+Introduction to the GunBlade
+Characters List
+Summons List
+Summons being called "Guardian Force"
+Storyline even though I'm not a big fan of Romantic stories, its pretty good even if it is romantic ;p

Man reading the last few posts and posting this makes me wanna skip all the other games and go play this again already ;p

Do it!  I'll even play with you!  (Guild Wars 2 be damned!)  Hell I say we ressurect the "VGChartz plays FF 8" thread.

whatever happened to the original estimate of like, 80+ or something? 9 is not "more than 80"

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
whatever happened to the original estimate of like, 80+ or something? 9 is not "more than 80"

They talked about 100+ on Gamescom. I don't know what the hell just happened. They will be (probably) rolling games weekly on Playstation Store in order to put a spotlight on all of them.