By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Yeah I remember hearing about it as well..but i couldn't find the article when I looked for it now :S

found this interview from gameinformer tho
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/new_little_kings_story/b/playstation_vita/archive/2012/08/01/new-little-king-39-s-story-q-amp-a.aspx

oh and for those who didn't know (I didn't) a demo for Orgarythm is coming to NA users...GOOD cuz I really wanna see how this works
http://www.gameinformer.com/games/new_little_kings_story/b/playstation_vita/archive/2012/08/01/new-little-king-39-s-story-q-amp-a.aspx

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Chark said:
Interview on PlayStation Blogcast for the new Ratchet and Clank game. Cross Play is a feature. Single player campaign with co op. A competitive mode that is a mix of turn based tower defense and RTS, sounds very interesting.

Will this be like All for One or the original  gameplay with co op  features

If its the second one I'll be so hupe

I've read that there's a single player campaign with a nice story to it, and then a competative mode for 2-4 people.

The gameplay is from the perspective of the original games, not A41.  They've made a big deal of stressing that.

My most anticipated game at the moment.  I love Ratchet.

SnakeDrake said:
Chark said:
Interview on PlayStation Blogcast for the new Ratchet and Clank game. Cross Play is a feature. Single player campaign with co op. A competitive mode that is a mix of turn based tower defense and RTS, sounds very interesting.

I believe it's more like the previous games but with some tower defense elements

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

The persona LE is too good to pass up

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

So technically, a lot of game called sequel are re-imagination

What is a sequel for you ? I call a game a sequel when the story is the sequel , simply.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Chark said:

As others have said and from what it sounds like, more traditional gameplay with online and offline co op, 2 player I think. The competitive multiplayer is 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 with defense and attack phases and much more like Warcraft 3 or command & conquer. You don't buy weapons you find them at nodes defended by computer AI enemies and when you control a node you gather bolts kind of like mining gold which you can spend on units to send over to your enemies. Something like that, sounds really cool.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:
Chark said:

I've read that there's a single player campaign with a nice story to it, and then a competative mode for 2-4 people.

The gameplay is from the perspective of the original games, not A41.  They've made a big deal of stressing that.

My most anticipated game at the moment.  I love Ratchet and Clank.

Fixed

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

M.U.G.E.N said:
SnakeDrake said:
Chark said:

I believe it's more like the previous games but with some tower defense elements

Hum reminds me of starhawk :D

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Chark said:
SnakeDrake said:
Chark said:

As others have said and from what it sounds like, more traditional gameplay with online and offline co op, 2 player I think. The competitive multiplayer is 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 with defense and attack phases and much more like Warcraft 3 or command & conquer. You don't buy weapons you find them at nodes defended by computer AI enemies and when you control a node you gather bolts kind of like mining gold which you can spend on units to send over to your enemies. Something like that, sounds really cool.

Wow that sounds totally awesome :O

BasilZero said:

Aerys said:
So technically, a lot of game called sequel are re-imagination

What is a sequel for you ? I call a game a sequel when the story is the sequel , simply.

For me, I look at games in different views than most people:

I'll give a prime example of my views using Capcom's Resident Evil series

Original = The original game
Ex. Resident Evil (PSX)

Remake = A Visual/Audio upgrade of a original game
Ex. Resident Evil (GCN)

Reboot = A complete re-telling or re-imagining gameplay wise of a original game
Ex. Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles , Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles

Enhanced Port = A upgrade of a original game which includes extra content that is minor to the storyline but adds value to the gameplay.
Ex. Resident Evil Deadly Silence (NDS)

Port = An exact Port of a original game
Ex. Resident Evil (SAT)

Sequel = Sequel storyline wise to a original game
Ex. Resident Evil 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Prequel = Prequel Storyline wise to a original game
Ex. Resident Evil 0

Spinoff = Takes place in the same universe, but gameplay wise and/or storyline wise different from the original
Ex. Resident Evil Code Veronica X , Resident Evil Gaiden, Resident Evil Dead Aim, Resident Evil Outbreak

So the reboot is a new point of view of the original game, im agree with that, this is why i cant call him a reboot.

When i think Reboot, i think Amazing Spiderman :s or the new devil may cry :s

Even if they took place at the same time, i may call RE UC and DC spin off, for me, a spin off is also a total change in the kind of gameplay , like Dead Space Extraction.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m