By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Not sure if already posted but more info on Ys Celceta Sea of Trees. Magic tools and touch camera controls... I sure wish that this gets localized to english..

http://andriasang.com/con2cq/ys_celceta_update/

Around the Network

BasilZero : It should be at the middle of August like annunced but i heard that he's reported to October for USA.
And sadly, there is no box version for USA :/  ( but this could change, this may be the reason to the new retail date...?)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

With Vita's sales struggles, do you think Sony America will try to bring more colors of the system to the USA? Sony America has always been against bringing colors over to North America and I'm hoping the PlayStation team shows more fight.

Having more than just white and black would help bring consumers in that might make decisions based on personality/customization of a system.

I know I've been a pain, but does everyone have me on ignore? seems nobody's ever responding to my posts. not just here, but in other threads, too.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
I know I've been a pain, but does everyone have me on ignore? seems nobody's ever responding to my posts. not just here, but in other threads, too.

yup, we all haz you on ignore! lol!

Dont worry dood! we all luv u

Around the Network

Has Sony released a full list of PS One classics coming to PS Vita.

Runa216 said:

Hi. (^_^)

4 ≈ One

Runa216 said:

Sorry dude..was gonna reply earlier but got caught up with a bunch of stuff :D you are definitely NOT being ignored!

oh and about the colors, IF TGS shows that SCEJ is bringing their A game to the vita, then SCEA imho really should do SOMETHING to match them and SCEE. They should do so even if it doesn't happen at this point. SCEA has been really lagging with the vita support. Jacky T has been horrible about this since it's his responsibility. Various colors could definitely help

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:

Sorry dude..was gonna reply earlier but got caught up with a bunch of stuff :D you are definitely NOT being ignored!

oh and about the colors, IF TGS shows that SCEJ is bringing their A game to the vita, then SCEA imho really should do SOMETHING to match them and SCEE. They should do so even if it doesn't happen at this point. SCEA has been really lagging with the vita support. Jacky T has been horrible about this since it's his responsibility. Various colors could definitely help

Everyone around here should know my opinions on Jacky, however, even he can't sit by and let the system die in America like he attempted to do with the PS3 and allowed to mostly happen with the PSP.

I hope Kaz fires Jack Tretton. I mean Kaz is laying off everyone else, why not where it needs to happen?

I forgot a thing about New Little King Story !

There will be a multiplayer cooperation mode in this sequel!!

So impatient ! :)

The year end belong to Vita with so many hits , Little Big Planet, Ragnarok Odysssey, New Little King Story, Assassin's Creed LIberation, Playstation battle Royale, Persona 4, and i'm sure i forgot a few!... this going to be very painful for my bank !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m