By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
leatherhat said:

Nope, looks like this is the western cover

Actually, it looks nice. But I prefer the Japan LE version a gazillion times better. :-p

Around the Network
ils411 said:
leatherhat said:

Nope, looks like this is the western cover

Actually, it looks nice. But I prefer the Japan LE version a gazillion times better. :-p

Yeah its not bad, but Japan wins again

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

That's probably my favourite box art this year. Awesome colours shapes and logo design.

Not everything needs boobs :x

I've seen it stated that if you buy the PS3 version you get the vita version free. I really don't know why ppl expect it differently. I never heard of a deal like that were you can buy the cheap one and get the more expensive one free.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/14/playstation-all-stars-gamescom-reveal-dante-sackboy-spike-ratchet-and-clank/ they say it in the last part right above the char pics.

so i just got a vita today and decided to catch up on some psp games. Can anyone suggest me some good games that i can download from psn???? (preferably some rpg's but anything is fine realy)

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Let us all now stop the nonsense and just think happy thoughts of

16... ummmm... did i miss anything?

From September to December, we Vita gamers will be rewarded by Sony with a whole bunch of games! HELLZ YEAH!

New Little King's Story, Orgarhythm, ZOE Collection, FIFA 13, Madden NFL 13 , Jet Set Radio, Dust 514, COD Declassified, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

Thats just from the top of my head.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

We also have Ratchet and Clank: Qforce, Super monkey ball, WRC 3, Lego LOR ,Spy Hunter :P ... and I've also known from a french site that Biochock will be out this October plus a certain Ghost Recon:Final mission is listed for 2012.. Didi i miss something here ?!

SnowPrince said:

We also have Ratchet and Clank: Qforce, Super monkey ball, WRC 3, Lego LOR ,Spy Hunter :P ... and I also known from a french site that Biochock will be out this October plus a certain Ghost Recon:Final mission is listed for 2012.. Didi i miss something here ?!

The existence of the ghost recon final mission was leaked earlier this year by a game retailer. I doubt it will come out this year tho..would have seen it at gamescom if it did.

oh and bioshock is not coming any time soon, that much is certain

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

okok ok new info time peepz

Plants vs Zombies Sequel coming next year!
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-20-plants-vs-zombies-sequel-due-next-year-popcap-confirms

Undead tower defense title Plants vs Zombies will return for a second helping next year, developer PopCap has announced.

The as-yet-untitled sequel lacks a firm release date or confirmed launch platforms, but is expected to arrive in the first half of 2013.

The addictive botanical puzzler will offer more plant and zombie types than ever before, as well as fresh "settings and situations". And presumably more saucepan-headed mumblings from perpetual zombie victim Crazy Dave.

"Spring is crullest curlie ungood time, and plantz grow dull roots," an unidentified spokesperson explained in the game's press release. "So, we are meating you for brainz at yore house. No worry to skedule schedlue plan... we're freee anytime. We'll find you."

and some new AC Liberation info
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-16-assassins-creed-3-vita-heroine-has-a-poison-dart-firing-umbrella

" Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation on PlayStation Vita will allow you to dress the game's heroine in different costumes, one of which bestows a deadly parasol.

New Orleans-born Aveline, the first female protagonist of the franchise, spends most of the game dressed in her hooded assassin robes. Ubisoft unveiled the features to Eurogamer during a session at Gamescom.

But you can change her attire at outfit shops dotted around the map, turning Aveline into either an aristocrat or a servant.

Richly dressed aristocrats can bribe or flirt their way past guards, negating the need for combat. Which is just as well - the long dress and gaudy hat mean that the game's trademark climbing and free-running are off the table.

Aristocrats also gain access to one of the series' most outlandish weapons to date - a poison dart-firing parasol that can stealthily take out enemies from range. It's slow to reload but includes both instant death and madness-inducing rage varieties.

Servants can evade trouble by slipping past guards holding a nearby crate. They will assume she is entering guarded areas for work purposes and let her be. You can also enlist members of the public to join your cause, in a kind of communist all-against-the-oppressors spirit. Once you've dispatched a target you can blend back into the scenery by joining fellow peasants in a spot of street sweeping."

Good news all around ^_^

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Runa216 said:
Chark said:

...lots of stuff...

...bunch of stuff...

No, I wouldn't include that with what I was trying to say but it was indeed used as leverage. Even arguments like that are severely flawed, though. PS3 was $500/$600 while Xbox was $400/$980 because of XBL, while optional there are many who have paid way more than other people have on a PS3. Anyway those are flaws of the consoles, I'm referring to consumer behavior and how we've come to the current day hatred level of Sony. Company mistakes or unpopular business practices are one thing, but this persists when they do good things and old truths or blatent falsehoods are maintained as consumer perception for far longer than they should. That is what happened to Sony on an image front and it has been a struggle repairing their image. The market in question is obviously the United States where the competition has the strongest fanbase, very active internet communication and media. Opinion spreads like wildfire, right or wrong, but it is apparent negativity beats out positivity and has shapped consumer opinion. It is very hard to come back from that and the wrong end is last place you want to be PR wise. It is how people are wire and Sony is on the wrong end of it. People are more apt to believe negatives about something than positives because knowing something bad about something can protect you while something good requires a risk because you don't know if something is bad, kind of a "human in their natural state" philisophical approach. People err on the side of safety.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(