By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

^ What is Type-O anywayz? All I know is that its a final fantasy game and that it has a bunch of characters from different ff games.. so... whats so hot about it? I knda lost interest in SE and FF after the not so great FF XIII experience. Dont get me wrong, it was a good game, but a far cry from FF VII, VIII, IX and even X.

Around the Network
ils411 said:
^ What is Type-O anywayz? All I know is that its a final fantasy game and that it has a bunch of characters from different ff games.. so... whats so hot about it? I knda lost interest in SE and FF after the not so great FF XIII experience. Dont get me wrong, it was a good game, but a far cry from FF VII, VIII, IX and even X.

Dunno, all i know is that its alot more open world then XIII and famitzu scored it 10/9/10/10

Chevinator123 said:
ils411 said:

Dunno, all i know is that its alot more open world then XIII and famitzu scored it 10/9/10/10

Ah, well, three 10s and a 9 is good..if only famitzu meant something since its been giving out high scores left and right now adays. But if its open world, or at least has a world map and towns and stuff, color me curious.

Lots of doom and gloom threads outside of this thread :p lots a hating going around for vita and sony huh.

Yay! My Mortal Kombat just arrived (within 10 days from States - I'm impressed). Mugen if you'll be later in mood for getting your ass kicked, gimme a PM :P

Around the Network

A Forbes contributor made an article about Soul Sacrifice: http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/08/15/is-soul-sacrifice-the-video-game-the-ps-vita-needs-to-survive/

By the way, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation seems to be such a huge effort from Ubisoft! Will buy it. Also, it seems like after this Gamescom the media is changing the way they see and talk about the Vita (two examples: http://www.redbull.co.uk/cs/Satellite/en_UK/Article/Handheld-on-a-High--Did-Sony-Just-Save-PS-Vita--021243247248756 and http://www.1up.com/news/tearaway-cross-buy-increasingly-attractive-vita)

lol @ all people being surprised about Vita graphics being PS3-like (in a friendly way, of course, I love everyone in this topic and you know it :D).
We know that Vita can (and will) have PS3 graphics. So... get your popcorn and enjoy the view! :D

Still working on my Dokuro signature... @_@

Will the Cross buy be tied to a PSN account? If you buy the ps3 version of say PSASBR, then you get a code for the vita version. will it be tied to your psn account or can you give it away or something?

I'm asking coz, If anyone here only has a ps3 and buys PSASBR for the ps3 and doesn't care for the free vita version, I'd be happy to take it off your hands :P and i'll be your buddy for life lol!

I think it will be tied to PSN account. Otherwise what would stop you to resell it on ebay?

ils411 said:
Will the Cross buy be tied to a PSN account? If you buy the ps3 version of say PSASBR, then you get a code for the vita version. will it be tied to your psn account or can you give it away or something?

I'm asking coz, If anyone here only has a ps3 and buys PSASBR for the ps3 and doesn't care for the free vita version, I'd be happy to take it off your hands :P and i'll be your buddy for life lol!

Not sure really. Digitally I'd assume it would be tied but they said you can get it through retail which usually would include a code. Maybe they figured out a way to lock a code to a PSN account so they don't have to worry about that. Unless they are just letting us run free with it, pretty cool either way. I can now get PSASBR and play a match with my wife wherever or use the Vita as a thrid controller if we have someone over.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(