By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

That gameplay video of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation is very impressive!

Around the Network

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but I noticed it in the comments section of one of the EU Playstation Blog threads. The quote is from a Sony rep about the cross-buy system:

"It applies to both. If you purchase either a physical or digital version of an applicable PS3 title, you can download the Vita version at no extra cost."

I was planning on buying all those games physically anyway, so I'm basically being given a free Vita copy. Insane...

Cross play is awesome, thank you sony! I won't probably do much with it, as I'd much rather have a retail copy of these games, but it's nice to have, you know? I'm having a hard enough time getting a retail version of Disgaea 3, which I got a digital download of for review purposes.

I like loaning out.

But for digital games like Sound Shapes and Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault, cha ching!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Cross play is awesome, thank you sony! I won't probably do much with it, as I'd much rather have a retail copy of these games, but it's nice to have, you know? I'm having a hard enough time getting a retail version of Disgaea 3, which I got a digital download of for review purposes.

I like loaning out.

But for digital games like Sound Shapes and Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault, cha ching!

Read my post literally above yours!  Cross-buy is on retail copies too.  So you can cross-buy and cross-play

Santacruz said:
just bought sound shapes i hope i like it

Darn you just reminded me. I haven't touched Sound Shapes in 2 days because of my job interview today and all of the Gamescom news. I'm just 5 trophies away from copletely100%.

It's really an awesome. The campaign is short but sweet. The Challanges are... challenging as hell. Beat School, while technically being just more challanges, gives you a good idea of how blending in sounds work for when you're creating your own levels. And then UGC is just the icing on the cake. I hope you love. It's been well worth the 15$ for me.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Runa216 said:

I like loaning out.

Read my post literally above yours!  Cross-buy is on retail copies too.  So you can cross-buy and cross-play

that's what I was referring to...I dont want a digital version on Vita.  Don't get me wrong, I have a hell of a memory card (32 gigs), but I'd rather not fill it up too quickly.  I want retail Vita games

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

So the way this is going to work is you buy the $60 PS3 game digital or retail you get a digital Vita code. Or you can just buy a Vita game for $40 and skip the PS3 one.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

so I got bored and checked out the Black Ops Declassified trailer a few more times, and I have to say...the hell is wrong with you people? it looks fine to me. Controls look fine, graphics look good, animations just as good as their console counterpart...the only thing BAD about it is that the gun shooting sounds are terrible. That's honestly it. Other than that, it's pretty much exactly Call of Duty.

While I'm certainly not saying you can't bag on Call of Duty, at least be consistent.

I'll be picking this up, for sure.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:

I like loaning out.

Ratchet and Clank Q-Force will be available as well in retail across Europe (same as Quest for Booty). This was confirmed for PS3 version of the game, but I guess they'll release the Vita version as well. (Why shouldn't they?) So if you like owning a retail copy you can always import :)

Oh my, Sony is not joking about making the PS Vita a hot gadget this holyday. They are going to release a lot of bundes:

• FIFA 13
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  • Lego The Lord of the Rings
  • LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  • Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
  • Madden NFL 13

[Source: http://gamerxchange.net/2012/08/15/loads-of-new-playstation-vita-bundles-coming-this-year/]

Bundle for all ages and different tastes. What would you buy?

[Source: http://www.xtremepsvita.com/2012/08/15/gamescom-2012-sony-reveals-new-ps-vita-bundles/#!prettyPhoto]