By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ils411 said:
So, I had nothing else better to do and I remembered that my son's PSP was on the latest firmware so i decided to take a look at the PSN store and MY LORD!! I didn't realize that PSONE classics went for $5.99 and $9.99! Damn! Sony should look into bringing those prices down since many of those games are like 2 decades old already!

If Sony wants to compete with Apples and Androids app stores, a drastic drop in prices for classic games should be their priority. Think about it, psone games for $2.99-$5.99... I'd buy those games over anything the apple store or adroid stor has.

It's mostly the FF games that have that price.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/08/09/could-littlebigplanet-vita-be-the-best-lbp-ever Wow, i can't wait. Everyone watch this little big planet video. Could be the game changer vita needs.

Dammit, i dont need this. Now i have to get it >_>

Patches & level downloads will eat my 16GB in a month.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

kivi95 said:
ils411 said:
So, I had nothing else better to do and I remembered that my son's PSP was on the latest firmware so i decided to take a look at the PSN store and MY LORD!! I didn't realize that PSONE classics went for $5.99 and $9.99! Damn! Sony should look into bringing those prices down since many of those games are like 2 decades old already!

If Sony wants to compete with Apples and Androids app stores, a drastic drop in prices for classic games should be their priority. Think about it, psone games for $2.99-$5.99... I'd buy those games over anything the apple store or adroid stor has.

True, but most everything else is at $5.99, which is still too much for last last generation games. Maybe I should just re-start my evil ways for psp and psone games and only buy vita games... hmmmm....

ils411 said:
kivi95 said:
ils411 said:

True, but most everything else is at $5.99, which is still too much for last last generation games. Maybe I should just re-start my evil ways for psp and psone games and only buy vita games... hmmmm....

Noooooooooooo dont do it. Those were dark times for the psp D:

Anyways $6 bucks for a 200+ hour game is a fair price.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

ils411 said:
kivi95 said:
ils411 said:

If you think that's bad wait until you see how much the black and white Kirby's Dreamland is running on the 3DS' virtual console.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Dammit, i dont need this. Now i have to get it >_>

Patches & level downloads will eat my 16GB in a month.

Zone of the Enders and Dokuro in your sign... you're my favorite member from now on. (Y)

-17 :o

SnakeDrake said:
Chevinator123 said:
Runa216 said:
Chevinator123 said:
does anyone know if multiplayer has been confirmed for AC: Liberation?

Not sure if it's confirmed, but I do know it was supposedly included.  I remember hearing about that but I don't know where. 

It must be, because i just found this pre-order bonus.

Humm I can see the exclusive mutiplayer character and his a bodyguard. So it conforms two things.

1. Theres a multiplayer in the game

2. One of the area's you can travel to is an indian village.

Native village.  Indians are from India. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I hope this is legit, and I hope it applies to PSN prices. *fingers crossed*

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326353

Tifa got MOVES!

man the level design in sound shapes is really something else....so creative

oh and just 26hours or so to go until gamescom :)

sadly I am 95% certain I won't be able to watch it tomorrow cuz of work. but I will try to log in and see the updates so I hope you guys can keep this thread updated and going! :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@runa Native American Indians then

Anyways will there be a live gamescom thread like E3

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share