By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NoCtiS_NoX said:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/09/new-dungeon-rpg-for-vita-promises-a-european-setting-with-plenty-of-elves/

Experience, the studio behind Students of the Round, are developing a brand new dungeon RPG for PlayStation Vita. Currently, the game does not have a name, but this will be an adventure with swords and magic in a fantasy world. I suppose Experience is making this clear since their last dungeon RPG for Xbox 360 had a sci-fi setting.

The world resembles medieval Europe, but will have fantasy staples like elves, dwarves, and fairies. Of course, there will be monsters like goblins and dragons too. You play as an adventurer which the game calls a "bounty hunter."

Kadokawa Games opened a site with a list of weapons like a dagger, double edged dagger, long sword, and axe. This game also has chakrams, boomerangs, crossbows, and a broom for sorcerers. You can apply to name some of the items here, but it looks like they’re only taking Japanese suggestions with six kanji/hiragana/katakana characters.

slowly but surely...RPG's are coming in for the vita

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/09/new-dungeon-rpg-for-vita-promises-a-european-setting-with-plenty-of-elves/

Experience, the studio behind Students of the Round, are developing a brand new dungeon RPG for PlayStation Vita. Currently, the game does not have a name, but this will be an adventure with swords and magic in a fantasy world. I suppose Experience is making this clear since their last dungeon RPG for Xbox 360 had a sci-fi setting.

The world resembles medieval Europe, but will have fantasy staples like elves, dwarves, and fairies. Of course, there will be monsters like goblins and dragons too. You play as an adventurer which the game calls a "bounty hunter."

Kadokawa Games opened a site with a list of weapons like a dagger, double edged dagger, long sword, and axe. This game also has chakrams, boomerangs, crossbows, and a broom for sorcerers. You can apply to name some of the items here, but it looks like they’re only taking Japanese suggestions with six kanji/hiragana/katakana characters.

slowly but surely...RPG's are coming in for the vita

And that's awesome becuase RPG's are the best dollar value ratio on the market!  Looooves me some RPG's.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Andrespetmonkey said:
MGS is downloading now. I've owned every PS and never played an MGS game, looking forward to it.

Awesome! I hope you'll enjoy every second of them. :)

NoCtiS_NoX said:

*_____________________________________________________________________________*

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok, ok, i'll stop it! Maybe... lol. August 30... come... now!

More rpgs for us. Yay. :D

Andrespetmonkey said:
MattyPeq said:

It's € 12,99... so it will be like £ 10,25. If they have it right.

5 more days (since it's already August 10 here lol) and we will get it. August 15 is not far. :)

And then... 15 days later..... <3

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is an awesome choice though. Also, on the PS Store it's really cheap. So, you can't go wrong. :)

MGS is downloading now. I've owned every PS and never played an MGS game, looking forward to it. 

I hope to hear aabout your MGS3 impressions after you finish that game. :)

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
MattyPeq said:

It's € 12,99... so it will be like £ 10,25. If they have it right.

5 more days (since it's already August 10 here lol) and we will get it. August 15 is not far. :)

And then... 15 days later..... <3

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is an awesome choice though. Also, on the PS Store it's really cheap. So, you can't go wrong. :)

I hope to hear aabout your MGS3 impressions after you finish that game. :)

you'll have to wait 3 weeks probably when I'm back from holiday. I'll post it here :]

Around the Network

The Death mode missions in Sound Shapes are gonna drive me insane... but i can't stop...

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
The Death mode missions in Sound Shapes are gonna drive me insane... but i can't stop...

Challenging? Or challenging and frustrating...?

Sony sent me a Beta invite for PSASBR YEAH!!!!

MattyPeq said:
DemoniOtaku said:
I will be getting it this week... that and Hot Shot Golf... My vita is already in Venezuela... this weekend will  be in my HANDS! and next months these games togetehr with tekken tag and DOA5 Special edition!!

DemoniOtaku! How long! Nice to meet you again!!!

I'm so happy to know you're finally getting your Vita!!!!! :D

HabinoBR said:
L-L-L-LEAKEEED! (Again)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/09/sackboy-and-raiden-confirmed-for-playstation-all-stars

Oh oh.....

Thanks! Tomorrow morning I will have it on my hands... This nigth I will not sleep at all...

And nice to see you again arround here...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

MattyPeq said:
Dgc1808 said:

Challenging? Or challenging and frustrating...?

Challenging.

4 ≈ One