By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chark said:
ikol said:
Grats on the first plat Mike!

Ok so I tested this playing Lair with the vita and it works fine but one thing I don't understand. If you went through the trouble of patching your game to know that its being playing it with a vita ( even shows the vita on the controls) then why wouldn't you even put at option to control the dragon with motion controls. Only two options are analog or d-pad.

So they patched it to use analog or d-pad? Must have been for PSP. I was wondering why that game was remote play compatible while using sixaxis was default. I'm guess it is recognizing the Vita as a PSP and that's why you can't use sixaxis. So did they patch the game to use analog on PS3? Or is that still force you to use sixaxis? I doubt we can hope Sony would patch Lair to allow sixaxis through remote play.

You really want to play Lair that badly

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

@chark no when the game is tell you what each button does at the beginning it puts floating vita at the top of the screen.

@ikol PSP and Vita look a lot alike though, I'd be really surprised if they updated that game and didn't put the original sixaxis controls as an option.

@SnakeDrake Not really I guess, there are some good things about the game and I really want remote play to work with all titles. If this game works well with it I think we should make a stink about it and get some remote play compatibility hype. Like where's my Killzone 3? Sigh, we might have to wait till PS4 if we don't hear something about it this year soon.

From what I understand Lair only got bad scores because of controls, but if you can use analogs now it might not be a big improvement. Either way it is a PS3 game that uses a really awesome feature that deserves some mention.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Lair got a huge update after release which fixed a LOT of the issues leading to the poor reviews. It's actually a half decent game now, especially for the £5 you can get it for new! What's all this about Remote Play on Vita? I might have to give that a whirl!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=146124&page=1#

New blazblue guys. Could come to vita.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

@Mike: grats on the Plat :)

@leatherhat: honestly I think it's a question of when really...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
lol well i'm glad it got sorted out then :D welcome back..just in time too...gamescom/game heaven (no date yet tho lol) and tgs is right around the corner

Thanks!!! :D Thank you so much! Yeah, I'm excited about what we'll see!!! Hope we'll have a lot of good things to talk about!

I L-O-V-E that image your in your signature. :)

MikeRox said:
Woooooo just got my first ever Platinum Trophy courtesy of Gravity Rush! :D Great game, can't see me 100%ing some of the DLC missions though. Getting silver is hard than gold on the regular missions!

Found Resistance for £19.56 on Amazon so going to give that a spin next week! :D Who knows, maybe I'll make 2 for 2 on the platinums heheh.

Congratulations!!!!!!! :D

Yeah... dlc challenges... four words: Rift Plane Vitality Race. Ugh... I was about to give up. But I'm so happy I didn't. I really wanted to 100% that game, because I love it with all my heart. :)

Wow! Burning Skies at that price is a great deal! Enjoy it! :)

SunofKratos said:
Played Super Mario 3d Land some hours and i must say its a good game but overall i am a bit dissapointed.

1. The levels are really short- some Levels you can finish in about 5-10 minutes
I am not a mario expert but when i played Super Mario 64 some years ago it felt much more open world and the each level was really big.

2. the game is way to easy

3.the stars are easy to find

Overall i enjoy Super Mario 3D Land but it has a lost a lot of untouched potential.

I would give the game an 8 of 10 points.

This. iF your not new to mairo this game is laughable easy, it seems like a big throw back to the older days. It even has a spot where you can jump on a turtle sell for a million lives. I would have given the game a 7. I really don't see how people phrase this game, it just wasn't fun.

Mmmfishtacos said:
SunofKratos said:
Played Super Mario 3d Land some hours and i must say its a good game but overall i am a bit dissapointed.

1. The levels are really short- some Levels you can finish in about 5-10 minutes
I am not a mario expert but when i played Super Mario 64 some years ago it felt much more open world and the each level was really big.

2. the game is way to easy

3.the stars are easy to find

Overall i enjoy Super Mario 3D Land but it has a lost a lot of untouched potential.

I would give the game an 8 of 10 points.

This. iF your not new to mairo this game is laughable easy, it seems like a big throw back to the older days. It even has a spot where you can jump on a turtle sell for a million lives. I would have given the game a 7. I really don't see how people phrase this game, it just wasn't fun.

Not sure why we're discussing this in the Vita thread, but I agree.  I wanted to love that game so much (huge fan of pretty much every mario game ever, with a few notable exceptions), and I found it easy, short, and simplistic.  I am told the 'second version' of the game (the game that unlocks once you beat it, unlocking an alternate version of every level) is much harder and more interesting, but that's no excuse.  I beat the game and get a distinctly disappointed feel.  Whatever happened to mario games that were HARD, with WELL designed levels and alternate routes and secrets?  I want a New SuperMario World, with an open overworld with alternate routes, secret worlds like the star road and stuff, and some nonlinearity.  Even Mario 3 had some nonlinearity thanks to the whistles and branching paths that gave you some options to chose as well as the ability to return to old worlds.  We need that again.  Even the New Super Mario Brothers games (which I loved) were really easy and relatively devoid of secrets.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

guys I think extensive discussions on other console games should be kept to threads that deal with it..and not here

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!