By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

That sucks about Irem, I mean really, for everybody. Just not good business.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

i pray to god that PSO2 gets a release outside of japan.

any1 with me on this? (=

edit:

OH and i played Gravity Rush for around 4-5 hours now! The game is pretty cool so far, only things that bother me is the lack of AA on the heroine (while the world around her looks stunning), and that i think the control's arent exactly the best. but those are minor complaints, cuz' the game ain't bad at all. :]

oh and i love the vita so far. the 3DS' buttons started to squeak after a short while, the 3DS was more of a annoyance due to double images at time (as if you were holding it slightly incorrect, no matter the position) and that MFFN wobbly screen, that gave me the feel that the system wont last long (Oh and for the people saying that the screen is meant to be wobbly in order not to break the hinge - why is it that "only" half of the system have loose hinges, while the others are sturdy as heck?) really killed the system for me, and as far as manufacturing goes, the vita looks (as of now, i am still cautious about how it will perform after weeks of usage) like the far superior system to me. Oh, and ... NO FRIENDCODES. thank god!

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Great to hear you are enjoying the system so far Crystalchild :D

as for PSO making it to vita in the west..i think it would be fantastic. Even if it takes a while as long as they can confirm it's coming then it's all good. So I hope it happens

Btw Sony is hinting at a secret guest speaker at their panel discussion that will follow gamescom this year..who is supposedly working on an unannounced title

so who do you think it might be?

I wonder if they think Killzone vita as an unannounced title ...I mean they even showed a bit of footage at the NGP unveiling. But we don't have anything else about it..not even a name.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Crystalchild said:

i pray to god that PSO2 gets a release outside of japan.

any1 with me on this? (=

edit:

OH and i played Gravity Rush for around 4-5 hours now! The game is pretty cool so far, only things that bother me is the lack of AA on the heroine (while the world around her looks stunning), and that i think the control's arent exactly the best. but those are minor complaints, cuz' the game ain't bad at all. :]

oh and i love the vita so far. the 3DS' buttons started to squeak after a short while, the 3DS was more of a annoyance due to double images at time (as if you were holding it slightly incorrect, no matter the position) and that MFFN wobbly screen, that gave me the feel that the system wont last long (Oh and for the people saying that the screen is meant to be wobbly in order not to break the hinge - why is it that "only" half of the system have loose hinges, while the others are sturdy as heck?) really killed the system for me, and as far as manufacturing goes, the vita looks (as of now, i am still cautious about how it will perform after weeks of usage) like the far superior system to me. Oh, and ... NO FRIENDCODES. thank god!

Glad you're enjoying it. It really is a quality system with a lot of amazing.

If you happen to come across some sqeaking for your left trigger the solution is to loosen the screw around it a tad, maybe even tighten it back up. I had this problems as did some people who bought the system day 1. It was an assembly issue I hear but easy to fix and better to address than leave alone becuse it was quite sqeaky. It was the only issue I've had with the Vita physically and since adjusting it hasn't been a problem.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Great to hear you are enjoying the system so far Crystalchild :D

as for PSO making it to vita in the west..i think it would be fantastic. Even if it takes a while as long as they can confirm it's coming then it's all good. So I hope it happens

Btw Sony is hinting at a secret guest speaker at their panel discussion that will follow gamescom this year..who is supposedly working on an unannounced title

so who do you think it might be?

I wonder if they think Killzone vita as an unannounced title ...I mean they even showed a bit of footage at the NGP unveiling. But we don't have anything else about it..not even a name.

I hear its President Obama himself declaring a war on video games ahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Around the Network
Chark said:

Yeah, it felt like another part of my past was dissappearing. Irem made some great games over the years that other companies would try to emulate.

Here is a list of what they made over the years        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irem_games

I've enjoyed a good many of those on that list as I'm sure others have.

Sound Shapes trophy list. ----> http://exophase.com/game/sound-shapes-ps-vita/trophies/

Looks like all you need to do for the plat is.

Clear all "Death Mode Levels"
Clear all "Beat School Levels"
Clear campaign mode (Im not sure if "Death Mode and Beat School Levels" are actually part of the campaign.

ChadOkada said:
Chark said:

Yeah, it felt like another part of my past was dissappearing. Irem made some great games over the years that other companies would try to emulate.

Here is a list of what they made over the years        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irem_games

So there the ones that where making that post- earthquake survival game really bad timing that an actual earthquake happened in Japan. The game was supposed to be released on the day after the earthquake. That really sucks could of been a killer app for the move and a sleeper hit like Tokyo Jungle

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
ChadOkada said:
Chark said:

So there the ones that where making that post- earthquake survival game really bad timing that an actual earthquake happened in Japan. The game was supposed to be released on the day after the earthquake. That really sucks could of been a killer app for the move and a sleeper hit like Tokyo Jungle

I would have held my ground on the game....but I guess that would fly better in the US than in Japan. It really is too bad disasters like that happen. I hope Japan can improve potential damage from earthquakes in the future.

Chark said:
SnakeDrake said:
ChadOkada said:
Chark said:

I would have held my ground on the game....but I guess that would fly better in the US than in Japan. It really is too bad disasters like that happen. I hope Japan can improve potential damage from earthquakes in the future.

The thing is that the developers said that this game could of serve as a guild on how to deal with an earthquake aftermath, so this game would  of actually help the people.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share