By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@chark I want to see more of what can be done with that AR tech :D

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
I need more info on Ragnarok Oddyssey. I really want it, and I really want to get it, but I need that little oompf to do so.

It's an action RPG for firsts.  The game comes out in September I believe and apparently it has online coop.  There should be videos in the OP.

kitler53 said:
darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Picotto Knights looks great! Totally my type of game too...hack&slash/beat em up. Free to play is just the icing on the cake (maybe not..I don't like icing....maybe an additional layer of cake on top of the cake!)

GameArts are fucking fantastic! Thanks for the vita support :D

As for Ragnarok Odyssey, no need for candy guys :D I'm DEFINITELY buying it. I already have dibs on the 'Assassin' . What to do you guys wanna play as?

And Grats darkknight on the plat :D

As for the revision of hardware....I personally don't have much I want to see changed to be honest. A better battery and a second game cart slot would be nice for sure tho. As with the psp I will most likely buy another vita down the road when the special edition hardware starts to come out (Love my blood red GOW psp)

On a bit of a random note, got this dynamic theme called Samurai from PS+ yesterday. It's friggin awesome. So was wondering...is dynamic themes something you guys would like to see on the vita down the road is that something not suitable for the handheld?

I call dibs on the Mage or summoner, I haven't looked at the classes to know what's what.  As far as dynamic themes go, I don't think it'll be too easy to do, what with each page having it's own background.

when do you guys plan on playing?  i'll call dibs on a healer (cleric?!?) if you want one.  i love the secondary characters personally.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@mugen, can i be the main healer, please????????? in ragnarok odyssey. i have been playing a whitemage in final fantasy 11:online for 7 years now. :)

Both of you. I'm the freaking healer! My favorite class on Ragnarok Online :P Now, being serious, I would gladly play as mage on Ragnarok Odyssey, even though cleric is my favorite.

@MUGEN: Congrats on your Accounting Internship, you deserve it and a lot of awesome stuff. By the way, Soul Sacrifice is gorgeous, I'm loving the background of every monster, it feels so fresh, unique and really compelling. They aren't simply monsters that are the just to kill, they have some truly amazing background and I love it. I'm gonna make my brother and my best friend buy PS Vita and that game for sure.

Hey, when I get Ragnarok Oddyssey for the Vita, who wants to hook up with me and go through it together for the review (assuming I get the review)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

RafaelOrix said:
kitler53 said:

when do you guys plan on playing?  i'll call dibs on a healer (cleric?!?) if you want one.  i love the secondary characters personally.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@mugen, can i be the main healer, please????????? in ragnarok odyssey. i have been playing a whitemage in final fantasy 11:online for 7 years now. :)

Both of you. I'm the freaking healer! My favorite class on Ragnarok Online :P Now, being serious, I would gladly play as mage on Ragnarok Odyssey, even though cleric is my favorite.

@MUGEN: Congrats on your Accounting Internship, you deserve it and a lot of awesome stuff. By the way, Soul Sacrifice is gorgeous, I'm loving the background of every monster, it feels so fresh, unique and really compelling. They aren't simply monsters that are the just to kill, they have some truly amazing background and I love it. I'm gonna make my brother and my best friend buy PS Vita and that game for sure.

lulz ... and healers are generally in short supply.  

never play ragnarok online but my priest was easily my favorite character in WoW.  what other classes are needed?  

Around the Network
Chark said:

1) just place your thumb slightly left of the D-pad, right above the speakers, hold it there with a slight shift toward the center for your middle or index finger on the back. It gives good support and you don't risk hitting any button or even touching the screen, unless the back screen is an issue. There are a variety of ways to hold it and your other fingers are just as important as your thumb, so try some out and fix your habit if you are having a problem as is.

escape plan so yes, touching the back screen would also be an issue.

2 Yes, OMG yes. Have you seen the videos displaying the full capabilities to the AR? 

i hadn't but really cool.

3) I think a 64gb card would be a better move though I like the idea of easy transfer from one card to the next, no computer, no PS3 needed. Still not viable.

..but then what would i do with my 32 Gb?  even if it wasn't an actual extra card slot but just some secure onboard storage that would be worth it to me. the memory cards are too small to just carry around all willy nilly.  hell, i'm not sure i even know where my 4 Gb card is anymore.  it was on my book shelf...

4) That will get better with firmware updates or, if need be, with the PS4.

The Vita is a very solid device as is and the only revisioning of it I could see would be upgraded features rather than altering much on the current set up.

Runa216 said:
Hey, when I get Ragnarok Oddyssey for the Vita, who wants to hook up with me and go through it together for the review (assuming I get the review)

I guess we can meet up at a coffee shop somewhere and ad-hoc it together.

Edit: I just saw something weird with Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on the Vita's PSN.  They had Jill and Shuma Gorath to purchase, and for free.  Now I had gotten the LImited Edition of Marvel vs Capcom 3 on PS3 when it came out way back when, so it's possible Sony linked up my account.  But if anyone wants to give it a look and see if you can grab them for free, I suggest UMVC 3 users go get them.

darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:

Wait, we can't go online through Wi-Fi?  that's kind of really dumb. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:

Wait, we can't go online through Wi-Fi?  that's kind of really dumb. 

We should be able too, I was just saying in general.

darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:

Edit: I just saw something weird with Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on the Vita's PSN.  They had Jill and Shuma Gorath to purchase, and for free.  Now I had gotten the LImited Edition of Marvel vs Capcom 3 on PS3 when it came out way back when, so it's possible Sony linked up my account.  But if anyone wants to give it a look and see if you can grab them for free, I suggest UMVC 3 users go get them.

Not free for me, US. :(

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(