By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Dgc1808 said:
FUCK!! PS All-Stars still isn't in my hands yet... T_T

yeah I know :( reading impressions by those in the bet is really irks me now lol they are having so much fun. Seriously, I'm frankly surprised how positive their overall impressions have been so far. 

I'm guessing the way things are going I won't be able to play it until next week :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Guys a bit of a heads up. The word is that On August 1st Gamestop will have Mortal Kombat Vita for $10 again.

TOTALLY WORTH IT

How much worse are the graphics?  I might trade in my PS3 version since I don't really play it for the Vita version.  Assuming that deal is in Canada too.

you guys should show your vita love in my fanboy thread!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=145954&page=1

Fun place to discuss fanboyism and why we have it.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Guys a bit of a heads up. The word is that On August 1st Gamestop will have Mortal Kombat Vita for $10 again.

TOTALLY WORTH IT

How much worse are the graphics?  I might trade in my PS3 version since I don't really play it for the Vita version.  Assuming that deal is in Canada too.

ain't gonna lie. Character models are hideous up close. But once the game starts going I really didn't even notice it. Frame rate is locked in at 60 it seems and a LOT of content. All dlc + one whole additional challenge tower.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

TOTALLY WORTH IT

ain't gonna lie. Character models are hideous up close. But once the game starts going I really didn't even notice it. Frame rate is locked in at 60 it seems and a LOT of content. All dlc + one whole additional challenge tower.

How are the cutscenes?

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
1 million coin?

Yeah I probably shouldn't have brought it up in this thread :S But the new NSMB is all about collecting coins in the game and Nintendo have been touting and marketing about collecting 1million coins in the game to unlock something cool

guess what the cool thing is

the title screen changes and shows golden theme....that's it. After 1 friggin million lol god dang it if sony did some shit like this I would be pissed

Why i don't even... Sounds dumb...

darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

TOTALLY WORTH IT

How are the cutscenes?

Cutscenes are fine really. They didn't bother me at all

@mmfishtacos: yep dumb and lazy

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Yeah, Mortal Kombat Vita is a top notch version. Aside from the character models downgrading in the transition from Kut scene to fighting (it looks terrible because it is during a close up) everything is nice. Once you're fighting the graphics look good, they maintain 60fps and the backgrounds are great. Kontent wise they offer everything the Komplete Konsole version has but with a bonus challenge tower of 150 chanllenges, that's 50% more challenges.

It's a very solid game and if you've ever enjoyed Mortal Kombat this is a worthy title even if you're prone to rage it's just Komes with the territory of fighting games.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Two free to play i developpement for PSVita.

Q Entertainment Bringing Free Online RPG Guardian Hearts to PlayStation Vita

http://andriasang.com/con23n/guardian_hearts_vita/

Ragnarok Odyssey Publisher Working On Free To Play Vita Game

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/31/ragnarok-odyssey-publisher-working-on-free-to-play-vita-game/

http://andriasang.com/con23q/picot_knight_detailed/

http://andriasang.com/con23t/picotto_knight_screens/

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

So I was wondering who all is getting Ragnarok and are we going to do any teams with the guys in here? I plan to put a lot of hours into that game ^^