By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chark said:
So I was just browsing the PS Store and I noticed Gravity Rush's ratings. They are over 7,000 and only a couple hundred behind Motorstorm RC which is free in the US. Even Uncharted is only over 5,000 and that goes for Stardust Delta too. That's pretty damn good even though we can't get any official digital sales numbers.

I thought one of the issues with this is that even those with the demo can rate the game right? or am I wrong  :S

@mikeRox: excellent. Didn't know that was coming to vita before really. Not my kind of game but should be a good addition to the line up

@Sal: lol exactly what i was thinking as well! ( Hoping too! :( )

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

im buying Vita soon :) but im looking for a deal with memory card and all

Sal.Paradise said:
outlawauron said:
I guess I'm pretty alone in my complete lack of interest in Playstation All Stars....

In other news, I am excited for Ragnarok to finally release here and hoping that XSeed formally announces Ys Vita.

What if Selvaria Bles is in it

Well, then I would suppose I would care. I guess one thing about it is that I really don't care about any of the characters. Sure, some of them are cool, but no emotional attachment.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Argh_College said:
im buying Vita soon :) but im looking for a deal with memory card and all

Amazon is doing a buy a vita and get gravity rush and a screen protector for free, gamestop is also doing a vita deal, buy a vita, get a 4gb card and a free game. Gamestop lets you choose from 4.

never really understood needing an attachment to a char to like a game. I didn't have an attachment to most of the smash chars but I played that to death and usually used chars that I never even played their game. Everyone is different I guess :D

Around the Network
ikol said:
never really understood needing an attachment to a char to like a game. I didn't have an attachment to most of the smash chars but I played that to death and usually used chars that I never even played their game. Everyone is different I guess :D

That means that the characters of all the games you have played are not interesting nor deep/bada$$ to you; so you dont care about them.   For example in the new DmC, I hate the fact that the old Dante is not there, and that is why I dont give a crap about the game.  In MGS2 for most people said it is not as good as it could have been because Snake is not playable in the second (and bigger) half of the game.

outlawauron said:
I guess I'm pretty alone in my complete lack of interest in Playstation All Stars....

In other news, I am excited for Ragnarok to finally release here and hoping that XSeed formally announces Ys Vita.

Naw man. I'm also not interested in  Playstation All Stars.

On a side note, I also disliked Super Smash Brothres.

On another side note, Ranarok Odyssey is one of the reason why I got a vita :)

Guys a bit of a heads up. The word is that On August 1st Gamestop will have Mortal Kombat Vita for $10 again.

TOTALLY WORTH IT

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Guys a bit of a heads up. The word is that On August 1st Gamestop will have Mortal Kombat Vita for $10 again.

TOTALLY WORTH IT

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

@Heavenly King I don't see your point I think Kratos is a bada$$ but that doesn't make me care about him in allstars. I pick chars by there moves not who they are. I don't like the new dante but if his moves look like my play style I'll still use him. Oh and for me I didn't like Raiden as a kid bc I went into the game believing I was playing snake again. (its still a good game) Anyway as I said guess we are just different ^^