By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Dang, that leak hyped me up but I wanted some surprises tho :/ And the lack of Cloud, Crash and Kat made me a sad panda :(

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network

cloud isn't owned by Sony, and Square has basically given them the cold shoulder.

Crash is owned by activision, and they suck.

Kat is a brand new character, who knows if she'll become super popular. Realistically, there's absolutely no reason you should have expected her, no matter how good of a character she is.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Bad news, according to Kotaku the Dante in the game is the one from the unreleased DmC and not the iconic Dante we all love.

One challenge away from Gravity Rush platinum and it is doing my head in, it's the one where you have to pick up stuff and throw it in the middle and need 6,000 points to get gold my top score 4550 -.- all stats maxed out I hate this damn challenge

Rafux said:
Bad news, according to Kotaku the Dante in the game is the one from the unreleased DmC and not the iconic Dante we all love.

:P they got it from Gaf. But yep the leaked one is the dino...dante in name only. My hope is that they will have the alt costumes for the older dante characters

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Pimp3k said:
Maybe the mentioned Raiden is not the one from MGS but the one from MK. Which kinda makes sense as well, because there was a MK game on every PS console thus far.

lol I would prefer scorpion or sub-zero maybe kitana (There is kind of a lack of female characters). I mean we already have a guy with lighting powers ( Cloe Magrarh). 

One thing is for sure we will have a MK character since Sony let them have Kratos from God of War. Now is the time to pay the return Ed boon ;)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

so there's some confusion now..some are saying big daddy isn't in the leaked list either...

Either way chances are even if the list is true this is not finalized

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE

1. Yakuza
2. Disgaea
3. Assassins Creed
4. SOTC

characters in this game.......and yes hopeful inclusion of kat..at least in the form of dlc. Fingers crossed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@Exile yea that one sucked. What I did was start from the back of the area picking up the stuff there flying straight up and throwing it. The reason I start at the back is bc the things farther away are bigger and worth more. I hope you already have by now tho :D

Exile1987 said:
One challenge away from Gravity Rush platinum and it is doing my head in, it's the one where you have to pick up stuff and throw it in the middle and need 6,000 points to get gold my top score 4550 -.- all stats maxed out I hate this damn challenge

Go up and pick the water towers from roof tops (you get like 300-500 from each one)

Search the back area from where you start for some cement blocks.

Just focus on getting objects with high value.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Ok, is anyone seeing this? This was taken from the demo files in the gaf thread.

...The date at the bottom is from almost a year and a half ago -_-