By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What would you like a girl to have?

Girl Gamer Elite said:
kber81 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Of course Kber, actually admitting it would kind of shatter the illusion for you now wouldn't it?

You are silly.

Edit:

Definitely in the net, any further discussion is pointless. You are fake. Why would I waste my time on you? You've been a blonde, flat chested, 90 kg chic etc. You are simply some kid who has too much time and drift into some bizzare cat fetish world. I live in the real world my furry friend. I have a fiancee, work etc. while you still collect hentai... Want to try me?

You have no balls to show yourself it clearly shows your mentality. You are hiding behind someones face. This is illusion.

Oooo! Looks like I struck a nerve. If I'm such a nonconsequential fake, then why do you have this overwhelming need to prove yourself with outbursts like this? ;) Are you afraid others might side with my interpretation of your flaunted ego? Clearly you've got something to prove and what matters to you the most is how other people see you. The second anyone questions that your facade breaks down and you become hostile ("Want to try me?" Lol! That's golden). Your type is so predictable. It's just the internet Kber, you don't need to take it so seriously.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Oooo! Looks like I struck a nerve.

Definitely. I'm all compromised. It's over.

Probably we could create also some pretty amusing portrait of you too... Almost all threads you start are about sex... tell me G why? Maybe you talk about sex all the time because you have some problems with that part of life?

You are fake. Probably you are some 14 yo kid who for some reason needs attention. Do you have any real friends? or you spent your time mostly with your cute catgirls?

BTW your fakeness remainds me about some guy who asked you about your pic some time ago and you've chicken out...

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Garcian Smith said:
So... what are we arguing about again? I tend to forget when the poo starts flinging back and forth.

Seriously guys, just chill out and have a beer or something.

i'll have you know that i'm already incredibly drunk.

I would be, except it's 10:30 in the morning and I tapped my last bottle of Chimay Grande Reserve last night. Damn, that stuff is like liquid crack.

Off to forage for booze!

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Does anyone here actually get along with kber81?

ArtofAngels said:
Does anyone here actually get along with kber81?

Nope. I'm even more poor guy than you. Noone loves me !!

Around the Network
kber81 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Probably we could create also some pretty amusing portrait of you too... Almost all threads you start are about sex... tell me G why? Maybe you talk about sex all the time because you have some problems with that part of life?

You are fake. Probably you are some 14 yo kid who for some reason needs attention. Do you have any real friends? or you spent your time mostly with your cute catgirls?

BTW your fakeness remainds me about some guy who asked you about your pic some time ago and you've chicken out...

kind of a weak comeback don't you think? and judging by the wording in both of your posts, GGE seems to be much smarter than you, thus calling her a 14 year old kid is merely an insult to your own intelligence.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

kind of a weak comeback don't you think? and judging by the wording in both of your posts, GGE is much smarter than you, thus calling her a 14 year old is merely an insult to your own intelligence.

I'm sure you will get a virtual kiss from her for this...

IT'S OVER 12,000!!!!

kber81 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Again, your need to make personal and unfounded attacks just illustrates your need to be aggressive and confrontational when your public ego is compromised.

You try to play me as some pitiable fake of absolutely no consequence or concern, yet then contradict yourself by turning around and make such a big deal of what i've had to say about you. Your obvious weakness is your ego Kber. You're extremely concerned with how people see you and you want to create the impression that people will assume you're better than them. Should someone challenge that, you get hostile and confrontational as you are here.

I wonder how far your facade can be pushed before it completely snaps. :) You clearly wear your ego on your sleeve and nothing is making it more evident than your attempt to salvage your image which you insist I'm not harming, lol. You can't have your cake and eat it too Kber, either I'm a nobody or I'm somebody worth responding to. It can't be both.

@ GGE

It will finish as usual - you will get banned   We've had such discussion many times. The end is always the same. I win. You lose. Have fun here. I'm leaving now. It's New Years Eve you know. There are better things to do than online discussion.