By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikimin 3 Confirmed for WiiU!!!

gumby_trucker said:
radiantshadow92 said:
MrT-Tar said:
radiantshadow92 said:
milkyjoe said:
radiantshadow92 said:
oh boy, where are the new ip bro -_-

Oh my god, it's the third game in the franchise, which is one game more than your most hyped franchise. How fucking dare they...

pikmin 3 is fine. They can make all the pikmin they want, but i still want some new IP. Its the new ips that are the best games of the generation.

What is it with people and asking Nintendo to  make new IPs?  They have published loads of them, if asked I can easily name at least 10 or 15 off the top off my head.  I actually think Nintendo should make the same number or less new IPs and just put more effor or publishing muscle behind each one.  You make it sound like Nintendo do literally nothing but Mario/Zelda/Pokemon.

nope, never said that. I ask for new ips, because my top five favorite games this gen are new ips. You know, its ok to ask for more games.

have you played Endless Ocean: Blue World? one of the best new IPs this gen imo...

plus Skyward Sword is looking so different (in a good way) it almost is like a new IP. And for that matter, so are Kirby's Epic Yarn and Metroid: Other M - take away the main character and it might as well be a different franchise.

But regardless, Endless Ocean. Seriously.

Give him InFamous 2, 3, 4, 5, 99 and he'll be happy and leave you alone :)

Around the Network
Galaki said:
gumby_trucker said:
radiantshadow92 said:
MrT-Tar said:
radiantshadow92 said:
milkyjoe said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Oh my god, it's the third game in the franchise, which is one game more than your most hyped franchise. How fucking dare they...

pikmin 3 is fine. They can make all the pikmin they want, but i still want some new IP. Its the new ips that are the best games of the generation.

What is it with people and asking Nintendo to  make new IPs?  They have published loads of them, if asked I can easily name at least 10 or 15 off the top off my head.  I actually think Nintendo should make the same number or less new IPs and just put more effor or publishing muscle behind each one.  You make it sound like Nintendo do literally nothing but Mario/Zelda/Pokemon.

nope, never said that. I ask for new ips, because my top five favorite games this gen are new ips. You know, its ok to ask for more games.

have you played Endless Ocean: Blue World? one of the best new IPs this gen imo...

plus Skyward Sword is looking so different (in a good way) it almost is like a new IP. And for that matter, so are Kirby's Epic Yarn and Metroid: Other M - take away the main character and it might as well be a different franchise.

Give him InFamous 2, 3, 4, 5, 99 and he'll be happy and leave you alone :)

lol you wish. Ill be tired of infamous by the third installment. Plus, sucker punch would never degrade and milk the infamous franchice. I ask that SP better make some new ips next gen. Im actually dissapointed about sly cooper. All i am saying is, that nintendo fans should do the same.

gumby_trucker said:
radiantshadow92 said:
MrT-Tar said:
radiantshadow92 said:
milkyjoe said:
radiantshadow92 said:

I dont understand your point. Ok, endless Ocean is good, so? I never said the wii didnt have that many new ips (less than the HD consoles), The topic at hand is the wiiU, and so far, it looks like it has a bunch of ports and new *old* games. Thats why i asked for new ips.

Miyamoto said that pikmin 3 is deep into development according to IGN

radiantshadow92 said:
gumby_trucker said:

I dont understand your point. Ok, endless Ocean is good, so? I never said the wii didnt have that many new ips (less than the HD consoles), The topic at hand is the wiiU, and so far, it looks like it has a bunch of ports and new *old* games. Thats why i asked for new ips.

I was actually interested in your opinion. I wanted to know if you played it, along with the other games I mentioned. That's all.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

I knew it!!! Who says WiiU has no games?

In thier yearly roundtable, Miyamoto confirmed Pikmin 3 is in development for WiiU.

Check out IGN or something

Hmm... I did expect this.  Seemed to be obvious.  The U controller seems the one best suited for it.

gumby_trucker said:
radiantshadow92 said:
gumby_trucker said:

I was actually interested in your opinion. I wanted to know if you played it, along with the other games I mentioned. That's all.

ah ok, shoulda just asked xD. Skyward sword actually looks really awesome. 2d platformers aren't my thing *unless its something similar to megaman or trine*, so kirby is a no for me. I dont count it as a new ip because nintendo makes plenty 2d platformers and kirby isnt anything new. Metroid: i have to try. I disliked part 3 because of the lack of story but other M seems to do away with that, so i am going to try it eventually. I DO count that as a new ip.  And sorry i havent heard of Blue World, ill wiki it tho and comment on your page about =D

radiantshadow92 said:

Well, the Wii U hasn't even had old IPs officially announced yet besides Smash Bros and now Pikmin.  Aside from that delicious looking Zelda demo, we can safely assume there will be a Mario, Mario Kart and hopefully a Prime game (!), but they've just shown playable demos to show the interactivity with the new controller so far.

It'll be next E3 (or even better, later this year) before they show full-on Wii U games, and hopefully the rumored new IP from Miyamoto will debut then.

With the controller the possibilties are good, but man i can imagine some Wii owners being steamed, it was supposed to be on WIi, thats one less game coming to that console and they need a few

sweet