By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The universal X game on the Wii thread. Put games you would like here.

I would like to see a deep RPG for the Wii.Im not talking about FF-CC,im talking something for adults that rocks

Around the Network
nubala said:
I would like to see a deep RPG for the Wii.Im not talking about FF-CC,im talking something for adults that rocks

First of all, do you mean the upcoming full CC game, or the CC game on Wiiware?

Second of all, check out the trailers for Fragile.

leo-j said:
IF GT4 can run on the ps2, I dont see why forza motorsports 2 cant run on the wii.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/150711.html

The polygon count would have to be reduced, along with the texture detail, but you're right. GT4 still had a hell of a lot of detail, and the Wii can do even better than that.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I want to see a combination of JRPG and western RPG mixed together on the Wii.
I like the free choice system in Oblivion but the combat there sucks as well as the level up system not to mention the main storyline wasn't that great either.

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, the videogame.

Use the Nunchuk to give your customers the closest "shave" they'll ever get!

"Pretty women......" 

In fact, I think I'm going to make a petition. Gameplay details will come later. 

MontanaHatchet said:

"Pretty women......"

In fact, I think I'm going to make a petition. Gameplay details will come later.

You don't seem to realize you are discussing a licensed game, and worse, one that has less gameplay than Manhunt 2. Or maybe you could add some games to the music numbers. Then we'd have a licensed game that shoehorns gameplay from Manhunt 2 and Boogie.

See how much of a train wreck this would be?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Let`s see ...
Onimusha, Devil may Cry, Dragon Quest, Brave Fencer Musashi sequel, Yakuza, Viewtiful Joe, Wii-made Winning Eleven, a 2-d co-op TMNT game.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

A western RPG like say Neverwinter's Night or Freedom Force III. Not Mass Effect, as from what I've seen, it looks very cinematic and if that's the case, best left on 360.

Starcraft II

a Pokemon MMO, or other MMO designed with Wii in mind.

UT3 (looks like crap on my PC and I'll never use dual analog for it) Obviously this would need to be optimized for the Wii's capabilites, but would still run and look way better than on my laptop.

LordTheNightKnight said:
MontanaHatchet said:

"Pretty women......"

You don't seem to realize you are discussing a licensed game, and worse, one that has less gameplay than Manhunt 2. Or maybe you could add some games to the music numbers. Then we'd have a licensed game that shoehorns gameplay from Manhunt 2 and Boogie.

See how much of a train wreck this would be?

I would make it very minigame focused...

Use the Nunchuk to operate the grinder and heat the oven!

Take advantage of your ill-gotten money, go to the bar, get incredibly tanked, and then try not to lose your Nunchuk as you smash a bottle over another gentlemen's head! 

Play as Anthony Hope and lead a violent shoot out through the asylum! 

Would come up with more, but I have to make this response hasty. 

Shenmue 3
Chrono Trigger 2
Pokemon MMORPG
Final fantasy 6 remake

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Beyond Good and Evil 2