By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So does my prediction of the PSVita outselling the 3DS sound crazy now?

i can't say for sure, how crazy your prediction is cause it's likely true. PS3 was able it pull its ass in front of it looking (in my estimates) to finally out sell the 360 by yr.'s end 2013!

hey there's a crazy notion right their i think lol!

Around the Network

Haha pretty hardcore necroing!

Anyways, let's see what happens this year. But the real battle is next year.

Not yet... we need at least one more year to make that assuption.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i can't say for sure, how crazy your prediction is cause it's likely true. PS3 was able it pull its ass in front of it looking (in my estimates) to finally out sell the 360 by yr.'s end 2013!

hey there's a crazy notion right their i think lol!

But you could compare the PS3 to the wii and find the sales gap might be to much.  Plus the nintendo franchises a

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

sorry? what are you saying

one more year to make what assumption?

That trying to sell more handhelds than Nintendo is like beating a dead horse into the core of the earth.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

If @Gilgamesh prediction (PSV outselling 3DS) is crazy or not... I guess is too early to know that and the PSV needs at least one year in the market to make any assumption about thtat.

For now the PSV is doing really bad.  

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

If @Gilgamesh prediction (PSV outselling 3DS) is crazy or not... I guess is too early to know that and the PSV needs at least one year in the market to make any assumption about thtat.

no... we already know its crazy.  we dont need to wait.  it would be fairly crazy to say it will stay in touch, let alone outsell it.

I would go on and say it was crazy from the very beginning, just my opinion.

ninty_shareholder64 said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

no... we already know its crazy.  we dont need to wait.  it would be fairly crazy to say it will stay in touch, let alone outsell it.

I would go on and say it was crazy from the very beginning, just my opinion.

Yeah, I mean the Vita has only sold 1.6 million units, the 3DS has sold 16+ million.  The 3DS would have to completely BOMB for the Vita to even catch up to it.  That is just catch up, let alone take over the 3DS.

errorpwns said:

Yeah, I mean the Vita has only sold 1.6 million units, the 3DS has sold 16+ million.  The 3DS would have to completely BOMB for the Vita to even catch up to it.  That is just catch up, let alone take over the 3DS.

Well in the same period last year 3DS was sold near 2.5 million... so 1 million lead, not 15 million... I want to see how much the Vita can sell in one year.

It's really amazing how a price point applauded (almost standing ovation) at e3 is now the coal of the doom train!

Crazy!