By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Whose getting that Sony Playstation TV Bundle?

PlaystaionGamer said:
well my TV broke yesterday so MAYBE..
im in the UK and im guessing it will be about £299 and for that price IT IS MINE!

but i cant see a release date or anything for it? it needs to come out VERY soon or i will buy a different tv

I'm sorry for you, but given that it includes a copy of Resistance 3 and it launches in September...

I'm not into this 3D thing, but a nice new 24" Sony TV with all the possible extras is tempting (for 300-350 €, that is).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Ferryarthur said:

Ultr said:
Ferryarthur said:
I might get it, I still have a Fat tv from the 90's. So it's time for me to finally enjoy HD graphics. And as long as they change the price to about 350 - 400 Euros, I'm probably going to get it. But like alot of things, they take the American price and just change the Dollar to the Euro sign. ''sigh'' Don't they know about the euro-dollar conversion thing?

MAn you should definately get one if you still have a fat tv! :D HD is super-awesome!

I got a 24" in my room, mostly playing with it and it is great, now playing splitscreen on it is a pain, but with THIS beautiful tv AND 3D! just awesome! and there will shurely be a lot of retailers where the price will be lower, or we just have to wait :)

I should be ashamed, I can't even enjoy HD gaming to its fullest. At least you can't call me a graphics whore, because I don't really notice the difference anyway. The only problem I have is the 3D itself, It is nice and high tech, but I seem to have troubles watching it. That's one of the reasons the 3ds is not for me, buying a handheld which has 3D as its selling point, while I might not be able to stand it.

Though these glasses might be better than the cheap ones you get when you go to the movies.

oh okay, well ifts not for you, then hey its just optional! :D I payed about 120bucks for my 24" monitor, it does its job very well! Im shure you get a similar price if you search for it! and it is enough, the 3d is just more :) but totally optional!

i have monitors for my computer that big, with tv's widescreen how they are now and not 4:3 back in teh day 24" is WAY TOO SMALL

seriously a 24" tv 4:3 looks HUGE compared to a 24" hd tv. and a 24" 4:3 is small.
even a 32" hdtv is a bit on the small side. anything less than 42" is not even worth getting unless its used on a desk like a computer. Living rooms are too damn big these days.

this might seem like a good idea for sony because they are japanese company and from what i've heard japanese people have small rooms, but this is totally not an american tv. hell go to any store and you will be VERY HARD pressed to find a tv that small

It's smaller than my current computer monitor that I have in my room with my PS3 connected to.. So i'm gonna pass but it is pretty sweet.

4 ≈ One

Ultr said:
Ferryarthur said:

Ultr said:
Ferryarthur said:
I might get it, I still have a Fat tv from the 90's. So it's time for me to finally enjoy HD graphics. And as long as they change the price to about 350 - 400 Euros, I'm probably going to get it. But like alot of things, they take the American price and just change the Dollar to the Euro sign. ''sigh'' Don't they know about the euro-dollar conversion thing?

MAn you should definately get one if you still have a fat tv! :D HD is super-awesome!

I got a 24" in my room, mostly playing with it and it is great, now playing splitscreen on it is a pain, but with THIS beautiful tv AND 3D! just awesome! and there will shurely be a lot of retailers where the price will be lower, or we just have to wait :)

I should be ashamed, I can't even enjoy HD gaming to its fullest. At least you can't call me a graphics whore, because I don't really notice the difference anyway. The only problem I have is the 3D itself, It is nice and high tech, but I seem to have troubles watching it. That's one of the reasons the 3ds is not for me, buying a handheld which has 3D as its selling point, while I might not be able to stand it.

Though these glasses might be better than the cheap ones you get when you go to the movies.

oh okay, well ifts not for you, then hey its just optional! :D I payed about 120bucks for my 24" monitor, it does its job very well! Im shure you get a similar price if you search for it! and it is enough, the 3d is just more :) but totally optional!

Yeah i know, my HD 24 inch pc screen was only 100 euros or so last year. But I don't replace my stuff often, but when i do, i do it good :P The only problem I have is my room, a huge ass tv just doesn't fit. Even though my mum left the house a year ago and I'm living by myself, I just don't like gaming and watching tv downstairs. :P  

Around the Network
Ferryarthur said:

Yeah i know, my HD 24 inch pc screen was only 100 euros or so last year. But I don't replace my stuff often, but when i do, i do it good :P The only problem I have is my room, a huge ass tv just doesn't fit. Even though my mum left the house a year ago and I'm living by myself, I just don't like gaming and watching tv downstairs. :P  

well then you can just take your 24inch pc screen for the ps3 :D

I only use my 24inchi for ps3, now thinking about switchin it to the pc and buy this sweet thing for my room, but have to watch at price

Isn't 24 inches a bit small? I mean most people with PS3s already have HDTVs bigger than 32 inches.
But it might be a great offer for people looking for a bedroom TV.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

If they could up it to 30", then it would be great, but 24" is just too small I feel