Around the Network
Kemsus said:
rated it 2/10.
+1 for Halo
+1 for Gears 3

negatives:
all things Kinect
Multiplat emphasis.

Yep exactly my thoughts. Definitely Microsoft's worst confrence ever.

I don't have a 360 but I wasn't impressed at all.

Kinect became far too important.

I do anticipate Halo CE remake and potentially Halo 4 but it's in such a long time still.

Gears of War 3 is obviously going to be awesome.

I think the Disney thing is very cute and I'd buy it for a child.

The multiplatform games presented were all good.

I have to give it 5/10.

When @Seece give a 4/10 for MS conference... I know it's bad, very bad.

It's like I give a 4/10 for Sony conference... if that's happen will be terrible.

Looked Good:
Halo CEmake, Gear 3, Mass Effect 3, Ghost Recon, Tomb Raider, Halo 4, Forza 4, Modern Warfare 3 & Ryse

Looked OK:
Fable:The Journey, Kinect sports 2, Dance Central 2

Looked Meh:
Kinect Star Wars

All in all an 8/10

PS: Youtube and Live TV will be cool also

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

They have good content, but bad presentation. 8/10

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

7/10

Little exclusive content, and too much of a focus on Kinect. However what they did show was good.

Pros:
-Gears 3 demo
-Halo 4 debut, looks awesome
-Halo Anniversary debut
-Kinect Sports 2 demo
-Tomb Raider looks insane
-Dance Central 2 looks cool

Cons:
-Little information and no demo for Forza 4 (want to know if it will have in car rear view like GT5)
-No showing of other big name multiplatform games like Skyrim, Batman, or Assassin's Creed.
-Many big name Kinect games just not there (Project Dragon, Steel Battalion, Rise of Nightmares, Heavy Fire, etc)
-Project Kingdoms, Cryteks "core" 360 game is a Kinect title which looks lame
-outside of Halo, Gears, Forza and Fable, Microsoft has nothing to offer on exclusive core games. No upcoming core title is new or original, MS desperately needs a new IP.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

6/10

not many surprises. when it comes to that roman game i was like it looks cool. then i saw its for kinect.

overall, we knew their was going to be halo combat evolved remastered, only surprise was halo 4, but then again we expected a new one.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

6/10 for me.

I'm always up for some Halo, and it was solid enough but there was little new stuff there (even for Kinect really) with a lot of hybrid focus.

Nothing that exciting for me nor much focus on big new titles (even Halo 4 was hardly a shock to anyone with a 360 and an internet connection).

Felt like MS simply want to hold position with 360 now and are probably focusing on new console talk for next year IMHO. So solid stuff but nothing trying to drive 360 in a big way at this point it seemed.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

i wasn't able to catch the conference so i didn't vote ... i just wanted to post to complain at the lack of a "view results" option in the poll.

FOR SHAME.