By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Circumcision ban getting people snippy.

theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
Uncircumsized penises look disgusting.

maybe we should start circumsizing women too, then.

What a dumb comparison. There is a huge difference between the circumcision of women and men.

Well, you're the one being superficial about it.

Female circumcision fits my taste since there's no roast beef. You probably just haven't seen enough pussy, IMO.

Female circumcision is a serious mutilation of the female sexual organ and should be banned in every country since dangerous consequences will likely harm that woman the entire life whereas male circumcision is a medical prevention and healthy in different aspecs. Female and male circumcisions should not be mixed up or compaired in any aspect.

Kasz is right, the only country that performs circumcisions for health reasons is America.

There really is no reason other than cosmetic preference.

Your attitude espouses mutilating babies for the sake of looks that is only the dominant view in ...drum roll please... ONE country.

you should look into what they are doing in africa these days now in an effort to fight the spreat of HIV

knowing africa, probably neutering everyone or killing all the gays.

no just a movement to curcumsize the men to make them less likely to get HIV from a woman who is posative, not as effective as a condom but it does help.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:

no just a movement to curcumsize the men to make them less likely to get HIV from a woman who is posative, not as effective as a condom but it does help.

you know I don't mean to insult you wonk, but that is the most uninformed statement I've heard in a long long time.

This topic is pointless. Its a religious issue, and the differences between circumcised and uncircumcised men are minimal enough both medically and in terms of sexual pleasure that they aren't quantifiable. Plus, how is it possible to know that it doesn't feel as good circumcised if almost everyone has it done as a baby? It's not mutilation because it doesn't "degrade the appearance or function of any living body," as per wikipedia.

Female genital cutting is practiced in Middle Eastern and African countries, generally Muslim, as a way of exerting male dominance in a sexual relationship and is expressly designed to remove pleasure from sex. That is mutilation. Case closed.

I'm not a fanboy, I just don't enjoy dual analog control.  It's d-pad or wii-mote for me.

the conduit has changed the way wii play games.

I know.  I'm sick of the puns too.

kevin the wiiite said:
This topic is pointless. Its a religious issue, and the differences between circumcised and uncircumcised men are minimal enough both medically and in terms of sexual pleasure that they aren't quantifiable. Plus, how is it possible to know that it doesn't feel as good circumcised if almost everyone has it done as a baby? It's not mutilation because it doesn't "degrade the appearance or function of any living body," as per wikipedia.

Female genital cutting is practiced in Middle Eastern and African countries, generally Muslim, as a way of exerting male dominance in a sexual relationship and is expressly designed to remove pleasure from sex. That is mutilation. Case closed.

and what about forcing religious tradition on the uninitiated under false pretences? What is that?

theprof00 said:
kevin the wiiite said:

and what about forcing religious tradition on the uninitiated under false pretences? What is that?

Life ...

Around the Network
kevin the wiiite said:

this is bullshit and you are bullshit. sry i am angry cause you are saying something without proof and insulting me as a muslim. i know my religion and in no way is there a line in the qoran or sharia which says we are supposed or even hints to circumsing women, it's outlawed in islam. In islam everything is allowed except anal sex and we are supposed to pleasure women in sex so how the fuck does islam say that and then says circumsize your women. please make sure you post remotely accurate info.

I dated this beautiful woman in college who said "Thank god you are Circumcised. The last guy I dated wasnt and it disgusted me" This was after we had been dating for a few month while we were talking about our ex's.

Yep, thats good enough for me.

also remember that by being uncircumsized you carry more of the hpv as it is harder to clean uncircumsized dicks. hpv has been linked to umm what was it i think it was uterus/vaginal cancer something like that which has to do with the womens reproductive system.

kevin the wiiite said:

I really can do anything but laugh at this false fact.

Ssenkahdavic said:

I dated this beautiful woman in college who said "Thank god you are Circumcised. The last guy I dated wasnt and it disgusted me" This was after we had been dating for a few month while we were talking about our ex's.

Yep, thats good enough for me.

funny how it only really disgusts women in America.

Although, I could understand the disgust at Americans with foreskins, since nobody in college here is in a rush to be mature (read: bathe properly).