By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Circumcision ban getting people snippy.

No one appreciated my pun? :(

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
sethnintendo said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
Uncircumsized penises look disgusting.

maybe we should start circumsizing women too, then.

Already happens in some countries... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting

The United Nations has also declared February 6 as "International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation"

They have a day for everything I suppose...

Female Genital Mutilation is much different, often taking place in extremly poor conditions and at an older age than when circumcision is usually performed (the kind of age where you can remember that sort of thing like a traumatic experience), and is more immediately, distinctly damaging to the health of the women period and to her sex drive in particular, and is more unequivocally bad than circumcision. We're talking about stitching the labia shut and snipping the clit clean off (and to speak of how that's damaging to sex drive, the female clitoris has more nerve endings in it than the penis does altogether), leaving just enough space for the girl to pee until she's married off at least, then the process is somehow reversed as far as the labial stitching goes...

I don't know. I'm circumcised, and it doesn't seem to have bothered me. I'd call this going too far

the reason I brought up that point, is because if you're going to take a purely asthetic stance on the subject, you're already five feet in the wrong.

RCTjunkie said:
No one appreciated my pun? :(

What, snippy? It's cute I guess but a little too obvious for me to appreciate.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Americans and there dick cropping, where will it stop!

theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:

What a dumb comparison. There is a huge difference between the circumcision of women and men.

Well, you're the one being superficial about it.

Female circumcision fits my taste since there's no roast beef. You probably just haven't seen enough pussy, IMO.

Female circumcision is a serious mutilation of the female sexual organ and should be banned in every country since dangerous consequences will likely harm that woman the entire life whereas male circumcision is a medical prevention and healthy in different aspecs. Female and male circumcisions should not be mixed up or compaired in any aspect.

Kasz is right, the only country that performs circumcisions for health reasons is America.

There really is no reason other than cosmetic preference.

Your attitude espouses mutilating babies for the sake of looks that is only the dominant view in ...drum roll please... ONE country.

Well, all I know is that I, and several of my friends, were all circumsized at a young age for medical reasons... and we're not from the USA.

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:

What a dumb comparison. There is a huge difference between the circumcision of women and men.

Female circumcision fits my taste since there's no roast beef. You probably just haven't seen enough pussy, IMO.

Female circumcision is a serious mutilation of the female sexual organ and should be banned in every country since dangerous consequences will likely harm that woman the entire life whereas male circumcision is a medical prevention and healthy in different aspecs. Female and male circumcisions should not be mixed up or compaired in any aspect.

Kasz is right, the only country that performs circumcisions for health reasons is America.

Your attitude espouses mutilating babies for the sake of looks that is only the dominant view in ...drum roll please... ONE country.

Well, all I know is that I, and several of my friends, were all circumsized at a young age for medical reasons... and we're not from the USA.

Jews Americans the same thing!

ferox said:
SamuelRSmith said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:

Jews Americans the same thing!

Well, that may be, but I'm neither Jewish, nor American.

I don't see anything wrong with circumcision. i am circumsized and i have no problem with that. anyways the male can regrow the foreskin when he is 18 anyways. i don't remember anything about my foreskin being removed.
anyone know if removing foreskin when 18+ causes pain afterwards or during the removal process?

theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:

you should look into what they are doing in africa these days now in an effort to fight the spreat of HIV

Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:
theprof00 said:
VivaLaWiida said:

you should look into what they are doing in africa these days now in an effort to fight the spreat of HIV

knowing africa, probably neutering everyone or killing all the gays.