By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCE Santa Monica Studio to show FOUR unannounced games from external teams at E3!

Hoping for a new IP. I like to see them make other games. I want a survival horror for them or A RPG!!! Please!!! Sony first party lacking on this genre.

Around the Network

How Big is Santa Monica

Xxain said:
How Big is Santa Monica

Mid sized not huge definitely a one game at a time studio unless they have got a lot bigger since GoW3 or are developing downloadable games, but they are the go to studio for technical assistance on the PS3 and they work with a lot of other studios. They helped with everything from war/starhawk to Flow to SOCOM and twisted metal. They also expressed an interest in letting other studios use the engine they developed for God of War 3.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

wow sony's E3 is gonna be jampacked with game announcements =)

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Congrats on winning E3 SONY

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

2 PS3 Games and 2 Vita Games. That's my call and I fuckin love Santa Monica so cannot wait to see what they have in store for us all.

GOW IV!!!!!

badgenome said:
mibuokami said:
badgenome said:
I hope one is Kinetica 2 for Kinect. Project Cafe exclusive.

What have you done to the constipated dude in your avatar????? YOU MURDERERER

VGChartz 2.0 did him in by making him even more pixelated than he was before. He has ascended to an 8-bit Valhalla.

You mean he got sexier and you were jealous and had him murdered???? DAMN YOU MURDERERERERERERER!!!!

WTF! E3 is almost here! At this rate they will never leak them in time!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

At least there will be some suprises left for actual conference.
And still I'd prefer if they stopped making new GoW games - it's better to make 1 or 2 new entries each generation into IP.

I stll hope one of those unannouced 4 is Heavenly Sword.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

i hope we see a new IP from them...