By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The last thing you bought?

homer said:
yo_john117 said:
homer said:
yo_john117 said:
homer said:
yo_john117 said:
The last thing I bought (related to entertainment) was The Battle For Middle Earth II off of Ebay. One of the best RTS games I have ever played and seeing as I lost my other copy it was time to get a new one.

How does it compare to Starcraft 2? I am getting interested in rts games again and am looking for a good one.

Also, before my Infamous 2 preorder, I got Portal 2.

Well I personally prefer it more then any other RTS game out there because 1: its LOTR and I'm a sucker for LOTR games and 2: its simple and hella fun to play.

If your looking for a good RTS game to play I would definitely recommend this as you can get it for around $12 on Ebay. Not sure if they sell it in stores anymore (might have it at Best Buy)

Is it available on steam?

Unfortunately not...in fact I looked online all over and I couldn't find it anywhere to buy digitally.

Oh well. Not really a LOTR fan anyways.

You should still try to get it anyways cause its just a fun game.

Around the Network

Just got from amazon today:
Gilligans Island Complete series
City Of The Living Dead on Blu Ray
Revenge of the Nerds Atomic Wedge Collection
Persona 4 for PS2

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Just bought a pair of Sega brand 6-button Genesis controllers (the small ones) for $5 not bad, harder to find the real deal for cheap these days, to many off branders.

New swimwear, bought the 3DS with my husband (shared the price) and got Dragon Quest VIII for £8. Haven't got anything for the 3DS yet, waiting for OoT.

I forgot I bought Lady Gaga's new album on Amazon for $1. Haven't listened to it yet.

Around the Network

Bought a 2-pack of Dora the Explorer toothbrushes.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Well, today I bought the special anime edition of SFX and some milkshakes at Shakeaway for myself and my cousins.

Indian takeaway

Electra 3 speed coaster bike, janes chicken strips and smilie potatoes! yum cooking them up right now! as for games that would be Castlevania Lords of Shadow.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Jaffa cakes........... (McVities of course)

Last game......... Dirt 3 (pretty good aswell, better than part 2, would give it 8/10)