By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The last thing you bought?

I was going to post that I haven't bought anything recently but I just remembered I bought about $33 worth of gas for my car.

Around the Network

A parking ticket, not the fine, the one you buy to park, bloody expensive one too, like £2 an hour!!

I bought my brother Dead Island, 12 months xbl (but exchanged it yesterday for the GOW3 one cos you get 2 months free) and 2100 or 4200 MS points, I can't remember. But I got 25% off everything :D

I've also spent silly amounts of money traveling between Glasgow and Edinburgh for birthdays and such things.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Necrobump!

For some unknown reason, I logged into my photobucket account after years of not logging in, and I saw all the precious stuff I used to do when I had a lot of free time and stuff I bought back then. Some pics reminded me of this thread, so here we go again!

Lighting Returns CE. I also have the standard edition.

Chevelle's New Album La Gargola Limited Edtion

Soundtrack to Disney's Annie from 1999 on Amazon mp3

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

I spent $34 at lunch today. mmmmm

On way home I'm picking up DKC:TF and then probably a couple GBA VC games.