MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

srry these are the best pic's of me

Hmmm something seems off but I can't quite put my finger on it....

no flesh

Noo I don't think that's it...it's something else that is just a bit off.

o srry its a trick head. let me put it on my shoulders.

No that's not it either! But I think I figured it out...your wearing tennis shoes with your robe and everyone knows your not supposed to do that!

really!! but todays my day off? besides i thought u'd notice i left something else at home:

actualy i let Dante use it for the game and he hasn't brought it back yet. i may need to give EA a call.

I don't care if it's your day off! Wearing tennis shoes is just plain lazy!

BTW i'm pretty sure Dante got killed while using that weapon so your screwed.

lol! wasn't he already dead anyway?

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

the butterfly tights are a great touch.  xD

...me at a company event a month or so ago.  i'm the dude on the right.

This totally kills the magic for me. I always figured you were one of the Olsen twins.

Signature goes here!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

no flesh

No that's not it either! But I think I figured it out...your wearing tennis shoes with your robe and everyone knows your not supposed to do that!

really!! but todays my day off? besides i thought u'd notice i left something else at home:

actualy i let Dante use it for the game and he hasn't brought it back yet. i may need to give EA a call.

Exactly! You won't be getting that back anytime soon!

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

no flesh

Exactly! You won't be getting that back anytime soon!

aw its ok i lone them out on the regular. Ryu, War, and even his brouther death, but damei had to take alot of lives just to put that thing together.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

aw its ok i lone them out on the regular. Ryu, War, and even his brouther death, but damei had to take alot of lives just to put that thing together.

xD looks like your going to have to kill a lot more people to make a new one! Cause everyone knows you aren't anything without your death sycthe!

Just don't kill me <_< >_>

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

xD looks like your going to have to kill a lot more people to make a new one! Cause everyone knows you aren't anything without your death sycthe!

well i did consider it since i didn't win the best American users contest, but your to awsume so i'll let another reaper do it lol.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well i did consider it since i didn't win the best American users contest, but your to awsume so i'll let another reaper do it lol.

Hey erm...I voted for you!!! *goes and quickly edits his posts*

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Hey erm...I voted for you!!! *goes and quickly edits his posts*

lol. protection order issued. 

thats old pic for me :

Not posting my pic until they bring back the post yourself in your underwear thread.