By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Show your true face!!!!(continued..)PT II

Here's me in Paris a couple days ago:

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I prefer the imagination of the members as opposed to just another in front of the bathroom mirror or self image type pose. I don't see the point in showing your true self when this IS NOT facebook..........just saying. :)

Flattery will get you nowhere - but don't stop trying.

Miss Moneypenny

axumblade said:
hatmoza said:
Lost another 10-ish lbs since my visit to the Middle East.

Lose the cigarette and we can talk ;)

Unfortunately, I enjoy my cigarette ever so often. I know it's a turn-off, but I'm just not ready to give it up yet.

You have to take me with the good and the bad :3 Ever hear the saying, "love me, love my dog" ?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

<--------My avatar is a picture of me. It was taken on June 26 of this year :).

rutea7 said:
i can legally drink since 18 it never made any of those years more exciting

People often want what they cannot have more and seeing it as more desirable than it is. Just depends on the person. Some people do what they are told and others do the opposite of what told. The people who do the opposite often desire what they are told they cannot have.

Around the Network
sorsha113 said:
I prefer the imagination of the members as opposed to just another in front of the bathroom mirror or self image type pose. I don't see the point in showing your true self when this IS NOT facebook..........just saying. :)

i've seen many good pics of members as oposed to those awful self portraits in the bathroom mirror.

but if you dont wanna know what people look like you might want to avoid these threads or you're bound to see the pictures.

I will try to attach one pix.

But u can find me on most of the man 2 man website. Well not so much of my face though.

Anyone from London guys?

Switch!!!

I'll give everyone two videos of me in them and clues.

Number 38 on line

11 sec in this video you might see me. Holding a drink lol..

Good luck

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
rutea7 said:

at some friends wedding less than two weeks ago. i wear glasses i just didnt have them on at the time.

very cute,i hope someone asked you to dance

27 old,not a chance

teenagers,20somethings and even 30somethings thinking they are old is very funny but we all go through it

70yrs is old

Above & Beyond

fedfed said:
I will try to attach one pix.

But u can find me on most of the man 2 man website. Well not so much of my face though.

Anyone from London guys?

0_o