By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Show your true face!!!!(continued..)PT II

trasharmdsister12 said:

rutea7 said:

it helps that i decided start acting my age and wear make up more often. i'm very lazy about those things.

My sister (27) is the same way

You better not be calling me old you young punk, I will find in Canadia land wherever you be. I will cross the border with a shotgun.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

You better not be calling me old you young punk, I will find in Canadia land wherever you be. I will cross the border with a shotgun.

You dare threaten the squirtle?:O..wouldnt want to be you right now.

Mordred11 said:
chocoloco said:

You dare threaten the squirtle?:O..wouldnt want to be you right now.

I have lived through his squirts on countless occassions he will retreat into his shell as he always does.

Lost another 10-ish lbs since my visit to the Middle East.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

chocoloco said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

rutea7 said:

it helps that i decided start acting my age and wear make up more often. i'm very lazy about those things.

=( 27 isnt old.... well maybe for some people in the forums i'm old.

Around the Network
rutea7 said:
chocoloco said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

rutea7 said:

=( 27 isnt old.... well maybe for some people in the forums i'm old.

Sorry I was screwing around with trasharm because I like to in the forums and I am turning 27 myself. I am the one who feels old. I often confuse people when I joke with the dude.

trasharmdsister12 said:

chocoloco said:

Sorry I was screwing around with trasharm because I like to in the forums and I am turning 27 myself. I am the one who feels old. I often confuse people when I joke with the dude.

Haha. Yea that's true. Any time we start messing around in the forums people tend to get the wrong idea. I'm actually supposed to be chocoloco's virtual older brother... but he's almost 4 years older than me >_<

lol, thats ok.

dont feel old chocoloco, 27 is good, this has been one of the best years of my life. and i dont feel like i'm 27 at all.

hatmoza said:
Lost another 10-ish lbs since my visit to the Middle East.

Damn smokers >___>...they all lose weight.

rutea7 said:

lol, thats ok.

dont feel old chocoloco, 27 is good, this has been one of the best years of my life. and i dont feel like i'm 27 at all.

Just something tht happens near every birthday. Here a lot of people say that 21 is the last exciting birthday because you can finally legally drink. I tend to agree, still its all good.

i can legally drink since 18 it never made any of those years more exciting