By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Can i get an AMEN!

This thread is quite fun.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

John I doubt thats a she:P or else its a very bearded she

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

xD I just noticed that!

Nice thread...tracking

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

yo_john117 said:
kirby007 said:

xD I just noticed that!

fairly certain the "beard" is not a beard and just caused by the grain effect added to the photo.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Ok guys, less talk and more pictures!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

MrBubbles said:
yo_john117 said:
kirby007 said:

xD I just noticed that!

fairly certain the "beard" is not a beard and just caused by the grain effect added to the photo.

well i still stay with my that i doubt the gender, since that ass isn't ver female looking

anyway the next picture is one that is just on the line of good/bad

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
MrBubbles said:
yo_john117 said:
kirby007 said:

xD I just noticed that!

well i still stay with my that i doubt the gender, since that ass isn't ver female looking

well have no doubts.  on the other side of that person is a penis.  there just isnt a beard on his face lol

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Needs moar pics.

MrBubbles said:
kirby007 said:
MrBubbles said:
yo_john117 said:
kirby007 said:

xD I just noticed that!

well have no doubts.  on the other side of that person is a penis.  there just isnt a beard on his face lol

rofl, i admit you made me look again