By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft has won

rudyrsr8 said:
Awesome except for the Euros/Dollars/Pound at the end things bc Wii outselling in UK and PS3 doign awesomeness in the Spanish and Italian markets.

eurosdollarspounds is an old VGC inside joke from a thread Leo-j made a while back named: "UK EXPLOSION! 40GB PRICED AT $299 EUROS IN THE UK" or something along those lines.

Of course the joke here is that the $ sign is not the Euro sign and the UK uses Pounds... thus was born eurodollarspounds.

I'll give you an A- Game_boy. Very funny.

Around the Network
Game_boy said:

Since non-games / downloadable games / Blu-ray Discs have taken off, Nintendo / Microsoft / Sony will also generate significant revenue from their new franchises' / Xbox Live Marketplace / BD sales and become more profitable soon.

I love how MORE is in blue.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

RolStoppable said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
O come on Rol, you're way too picky... I'd say 9/10 at the very least!

I am not a fan of handing out 10s easily. An 8 is a good score and means that I want to see more of that kind of quality in the future.

Am I taking a course in Advanced Sarcasm? What's my predicted term grade?

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

I'll give you a 9.5 out of ten.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

oops.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

Finally a thread,where's nothing to troll about. :)
Deserves a 10/10.

Quality for Life

I think Nintendo has won, simply because Sony and MS only got me to buy one console while I sold my Wii with the knowledge that I would be buying another one within a year.

Double sales and screwed up logic FTW!

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

RolStoppable said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
O come on Rol, you're way too picky... I'd say 9/10 at the very least!

I am not a fan of handing out 10s easily. An 8 is a good score and means that I want to see more of that kind of quality in the future.

I see. In that case, can I call you VGChartz' Edge magazine?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

You, sir, are brilliant.

RolStoppable said:
999301573 said:
You, sir, are brilliant.

I know.

The force is strong with this one.