Forums - Website Topics - gamrConnect 2.0 - Bugs

Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Acevil said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Tizona said:
blkfish92 said:
My points are at 800 while they were at 1450 what's up with that?

Same thing with me. I was well over 2000 points a Lvl 3 "regular" when I logged in, and after posting on a thread, I dropped to the 1500 points are and lvl 2.

???

bunch of BS isn't it.

Points got redone to be more fair.

More fair: DB admins are untouchable now!

lol they always were though! 

Actually DB points have gone down.

1.3 million or 900k either way its still a ton of points lol.

Around the Network

Up-to-date Chrome. The Home page remembers the locations of some of the boxes, but it moves some others around the next time I come back. The options on the Points Leaderboard on the Home page are broken. If you try to change the number of users displayed, it ends up displaying a huge list no matter what option you selected.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Chrome: I've got a notification, but it turns out that it doesn't actually exist, and the "!" won't go away.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Chrome: I've got a notification, but it turns out that it doesn't actually exist, and the "!" won't go away.

It's not a browser issue; I'm having the same problem with Opera and Firefox.

Rainbird said:

Okay, here's a fun bug!

When I post a reply in a thread (from the reply window, not a quick reply), that reply is then posted and my forum buddy shows the thread as having a new reply.

Then when I go to a new thread, the forum buddy will show the old thread as still having a new reply, even though no new replies have been posted since I last posted mine. This is a bit random, because I've seen it happen after I've browsed through a few threads before it registered the "new" reply.

When I press the link to see the thread in the forum buddy, the link takes me to the post after the one I posted, even though it doesn't exist.

Chrome 11

On a slightly related note, loading up a thread beyond the "Around the Network" is insanely slow some times.

I'm having the same issue, also on Chrome.

I'm also "suffering" the notification thing and when in IE9, if I try to quote someone my post only show the quoted text but my text has disappeared.  

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Yesterday the My Networks panel displayed the wrong game network (I only have Steam and Xbox Live, yet PSN was shown) and today it doesn't show up at all.

Running Firefox 4 and Chrome on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. The Forum Buddy doesn't display the icons next to thread titles to denote posts.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Using Windows 7 64 and newest FF, when I try to go to page 2 on the Gamrpoint rankings it sends me back to the top of page 1.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
loadedstatement said:
Its not a bug, but Im not sure if threads in NSFW should be listed in Forum Hot Topics. Just a suggestion. Up to you.

Yeah I agree

A Bad Clown said:

Using Windows 7 64 and newest FF, when I try to go to page 2 on the Gamrpoint rankings it sends me back to the top of page 1.

I'm experiencing the same problem.

I use FireFox 4.