By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - GamrConnect 2.0 - Comments and Suggestions

psrock said:
Hey, my ass is bigger.

Ya, but you need a new ass. I am getting sick of this one. 

Around the Network

Seriously- what do the forum icons mean. Also- when will hot topics return to its glory.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
Seriously- what do the forum icons mean. Also- when will hot topics return to its glory.

Hot topics does currently exist. It even lets you customize what you want to be on it. 

ioi said:
Silver-Tiger said:
If we could disable that per profile, 2,0 would be perfect!

This is on the way...

Awesomeness!

Next thing you need to do is putting up a guide on getting all badges. XD

I'm sure the trophy/Achievement whores are flooding the forums now.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Acevil said:
leatherhat said:

Hot topics does currently exist. It even lets you customize what you want to be on it. 

How do I customize stuff? 

Time for hype

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
Acevil said:
leatherhat said:

Hopefully I don't make this way to confusing without an image. Gamrconnect->Forums->Hot Topic -> You will notice something that says filter and it might say (show), well click it and you have options to select which forums you care about, and which you don't. After that hit save....and you are all done.  

if the prize at the end of the month would be a game of the month voted by the forum, that would be absolutely huge.

ioi said:
Hit Hot Topics at the top of this page and select the filters you want...

In lamest terms, yes this....but I explained it in a way that most likely covers all basis. 

I feel like some darker borders on the front page and the forums would turn out to look really well.

Acevil said:
leatherhat said:
Acevil said:
leatherhat said:

Hopefully I don't make this way to confusing without an image. Gamrconnect->Forums->Hot Topic -> You will notice something that says filter and it might say (show), well click it and you have options to select which forums you care about, and which you don't. After that hit save....and you are all done.  

Is there a way to get more topics listed and have the author appear? 

Time for hype