By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - GamrConnect 2.0 - Comments and Suggestions

Also, the recent forum posts in my profile doesn't immediately show the latest post.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:

I haven't read any replies yet so I don't know if anyone else has said it yet BUT...bigger avatars and sigs means I get a better look at all of the tits and ass. This alone means 2.0 FTW!

Oh and I like my little scrolling buddy on the side and that the site seems much faster.

xD truer words have never been spoken!

Badges? Rewards?

2.0 was diabolically designed to be addicting.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Badges? Rewards?

2.0 was diabolically designed to be addicting.

Aye the completionist inside of me is going to be tortured trying to get more badges and such >_<

I seem to have a bug coming up around private messaging, My profile says I have an unread mesage but nothing new is showing in the message box. Plus when I try and private mesage someone by replying to their message it shows up in my inbox as if i just messaged myself (though i'm assuming this is like gmail and also sends to them and just shows whatever was last posted in that conversation, however in the inbox and sentbox it says it sent to me and nothing about sending to the other recipient). Finally if I try private messaging through the 'send message' option on another persons wall, they dont get it at all and it just disappears into the void after sending (i.e doesnt show up in my sentbox either).

I know i'm probably missing something simple that would explain the issue but any advice is much appreciated

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Around the Network

Loving the new layout and style and with E3 2011 right around the corner (Monday), and with me just re-re-discovering this website (lol), I have found a new home for my gaming communications. Thanks VGChartz for not being lame like Gametrailers, Gamespot & IGN.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Might be mentioned, but the top right corner box, where your avatar is, doesn't sync up with your profile in gamrConnect. Points are still 0 for me and it doesn't highlight notifications when gamrConnect says I have some. Links all seem to be fine though.

ioi, did you consider adding a 'like' button. It could be good for pts too and cut down on quoting for truth.

Took me a while to figure out how to add friends from a friend request. You get notified about a friend request, clicking on Notifications takes you to a list of Notification, but doesn't link to it. Would be nice to be able to click to a link that would take you to where the Notification is from the Notifications page.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

WOW! This looks sensational!

It feels unique and professional! Very good job by the Vgchartz team!