By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid and Zone of the Enders HD Collections coming to PS3/360

crap....I was hoping for Twin Snakes to be inlcuded also.......Good News Thou

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Mr Puggsly said:
darkknightkryta said:

I'm actually dissapointed, I mean WTF?  You couldn't even put Twin Snakes in the game?  Hell I'd even take original game with texture filters and high res (Which I'd actually prefer).

You mean the PC version?

Maybe they'll add it to XBLA! :-O

No Twin Snakes was a Gamecube remake of the first Metal Gear Solid.

Read his entire post.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Boutros said:
Mr Puggsly said:
darkknightkryta said:

I'm actually dissapointed, I mean WTF?  You couldn't even put Twin Snakes in the game?  Hell I'd even take original game with texture filters and high res (Which I'd actually prefer).

You mean the PC version?

Maybe they'll add it to XBLA! :-O

No Twin Snakes was a Gamecube remake of the first Metal Gear Solid.

Read his entire post.

Right.

oh,i see it!!i often search many website to find some useful way and try to deal with it.but i feel disappoint in every time. 

i ganna thank you for telling me so useful way me!by the wa,i wanna recommend a amazing website you!

http://www.online-herveleger.com.have fun!!

ZOE HD?  Yes Please.

Beyond Good and Evil HD and now ZOE Collection HD?  Thank you

Around the Network

OMG XBAWX GETTING THIS TOO?????!?!?!!!

lol

Good that its coming, I won't be buying it though, already have the games and I have a strict no rebuy policy.

The only HD remastered game I can see myself buying is the KH ones or DQ8 or FF12 (gave my disc to my friend who hasn't given it back, now we're on opposite ends of the country at uni)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Icyedge said:

"transferring feature enabled for NGP cross-platform play." Allowing this is really an awesome idea.

yeah its like getting the game for 2 platforms for the price of one right? I mean I hope so, and if it is so then that is awesome.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
makingmusic476 said:

MGS4 isn't in the HD collection?  Aw.

And it's awesome that Peace Walker saves are transferable. I never finished it because the controls made a certain boss battle particularly frustrating, and now I can continue right where I left off.

Also, it'll be so good to finally be able to play Zone of the Enders.

Glad I'm not the only one. I wanted desperately to play and like this game (even bought the limited edition PSP/Peace Walker bundle), but the controls just killed the game for me, particularly controls that were obviously made for the second analog stick that the PSP doesn't have.

I couldn't play the game for more than a few hours before I just gave up completely. 

i'll get the ZOE collection

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

HIDEO_KOJIMA

"Texas company "Blue Point" who made the "God of War (HD) Collection" did the HD edition of MGS2 and MGS3. For this, the best quality of the HD version is ensured. MGS3 is 60 fps as well."

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/as44cn

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!