By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid and Zone of the Enders HD Collections coming to PS3/360

Is it gonna be in 3D? If so I'll pass on MGS3DS.

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Box Art Revealed.

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-box-art-revealed

Feniris said:
makingmusic476 said:

MGS4 isn't in the HD collection?  Aw.

And it's awesome that Peace Walker saves are transferable. I never finished it because the controls made a certain boss battle particularly frustrating, and now I can continue right where I left off.

Also, it'll be so good to finally be able to play Zone of the Enders.

MGS4 to 360 announcement while trophies coming to PS3 version would not surprise me. 

Hopefully it'll be HD this time too! :P

I'm thinking what about Portable Ops?

Seems it really isn't taken serious as part of the cannon.

When i see the games in action i will think about picking them up. 

Around the Network
Mad55 said:

wait s no metal gear solid 1?

They cant the game is  probly way too dated to be amped in resolution?

these will be the 1st collections coming to the 360. I wonder if they will all be on one disk

Feniris said:
makingmusic476 said:

MGS4 isn't in the HD collection?  Aw.

And it's awesome that Peace Walker saves are transferable. I never finished it because the controls made a certain boss battle particularly frustrating, and now I can continue right where I left off.

Also, it'll be so good to finally be able to play Zone of the Enders.

MGS4 to 360 announcement while trophies coming to PS3 version would not surprise me. 

I can see MGS4 finally being ported to 360, though I doubt they will ever patch the PS3 version for trophies.

It's been almost 3 years since the game was released.

OMG Metal Gear Solid HD...I Can't, I Can't, I Can't Take It Anymore.........*jumps through window*

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

SpartenOmega117 said:

these will be the 1st collections coming to the 360. I wonder if they will all be on one disk

Kinda odd choices for the first collection to show up on 360.  I figured Ubisoft would've done it first with Splinter Cell.  Either way, it was bound to happen sometime.

And I just realized, MGS3 in HD pretty much kills all interest I had in MGS3DS.