By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The infamous 2 demo is up.....

I just finished played through it a minte ago and absoultly loved it the enemies are so much harder than last time (or perhaps im just rusty) and it looks beautiful and i especially enjoyed the new ionic tornado power towards the end of the demo after you beat the boss by the way is this a timed demo i wonder?

Around the Network
greenmedic88 said:

The demo was fantastic. 

I recently started playing the original again to refresh my memory and while playing the demo, it became pretty clear that Sucker Punch improved on literally every aspect of the game. The visuals were an obvious improvement; pretty impressive for an open world game, but there were quite a few subtle tweaks to the controls and responsiveness that made the game flow even better than the first. 

I actually see myself finishing this game, probably within a week. That may not mean much to some, but for someone who buys a lot of games yet finishes only the ones that genuinely capture my attention (relatively few), it's about the highest praise I can give a game. 

My only complaint was that for whatever reason, the sound was completely dead. Only played it once, so I'll check again later after I finish downloading everything on my queue, but I'm assuming it was just a glitch. 

I agree, try it again lol the voice acting is out of this world xD

xenogears1234 said:

I just finished played through it a minte ago and absoultly loved it the enemies are so much harder than last time (or perhaps im just rusty) and it looks beautiful and i especially enjoyed the new ionic tornado power towards the end of the demo after you beat the boss by the way is this a timed demo i wonder?

nah it just ends before you get the 4th package. I felth the tornado was too short but i think it gets stronger. oh man i just can't wait. The voice acting hyped me up even more!

Parasitic said:

Well the demo just randomly ended on me while I was about to pick up the 4th medical supply thing  :z

I think one of the biggest improvements is the city - it actually looks like one now, rather than just a large bunch of generic buildings. Only thing I'm wondering is:  where's the sound? =/    The city is dead quiet. It's kinda awkward seeing a bunch of cars and people while barely hearing a thing.

The movement and camera definitely feels different. It's a little frustrating sometimes compared to the first game but it's not too bad.

I dunno, the game seems pretty good/alright'ish! I'll be honest though, my hype went down abit. Maybe the demo just didn't show enough of the game/powers. I still remember playing the demo for the first and thinking how awesome that uber lightning thing near the end was. 

It's a cool game but, I think i'll wait for a price drop if I decide on getting it. Maybe I'll change my mind er somethin after beating the first (when I download it)

the demos are always worse. they just show off 2 or 3 random side missions. The fun in the demo is exploring the city and killing off random people. Oh and try to locate new areas =p

The destructable environments  and cool new moves are defenitely a plus from the first

I love the grenade napalm .....

Now what I hated is the new voice, it just doesnt feel like cole!!

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
xenogears1234 said:

nah it just ends before you get the 4th package. I felth the tornado was too short but i think it gets stronger. oh man i just can't wait. The voice acting hyped me up even more!

Tornado? o0

Looks like I missed that er somethin. Do you get it towards the end?

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Parasitic said:
radiantshadow92 said:
xenogears1234 said:

Tornado? o0

Looks like I missed that er somethin. Do you get it towards the end?

lol finish the missions xD

WOW IM ADDICTED TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will d/l it soon.

this has seriously good grafix, no other open world game looks or runs like this the draw distance is amazing, crysis 2 looks poor in comparison

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...