By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The infamous 2 demo is up.....

Parasitic said:

Downloading already!....

No wait, it's installing now.....GODDOMNIT, THIS IS TAKING LONG FOR AN INSTALL....

I'll post again in a sec once i've played it!

tell me what you think so we could gossip hehehehehehehe

Around the Network

I will play it....when I feel like it :)

Won't play till I finish Infamous 1 which I will be downloading once the welcome pack cums

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Well the demo just randomly ended on me while I was about to pick up the 4th medical supply thing  :z

I think one of the biggest improvements is the city - it actually looks like one now, rather than just a large bunch of generic buildings. Only thing I'm wondering is:  where's the sound? =/    The city is dead quiet. It's kinda awkward seeing a bunch of cars and people while barely hearing a thing.

The movement and camera definitely feels different. It's a little frustrating sometimes compared to the first game but it's not too bad.

I dunno, the game seems pretty good/alright'ish! I'll be honest though, my hype went down abit. Maybe the demo just didn't show enough of the game/powers. I still remember playing the demo for the first and thinking how awesome that uber lightning thing near the end was. 

It's a cool game but, I think i'll wait for a price drop if I decide on getting it. Maybe I'll change my mind er somethin after beating the first (when I download it)

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

No Demo for me........i'm getting the full Retail game after an hour!!!

Around the Network

-PSN store back up?  I gotta go online!!

Only got to play about 10 mins of it before I had to leave the house...

The demo was fantastic. 

I recently started playing the original again to refresh my memory and while playing the demo, it became pretty clear that Sucker Punch improved on literally every aspect of the game. The visuals were an obvious improvement; pretty impressive for an open world game, but there were quite a few subtle tweaks to the controls and responsiveness that made the game flow even better than the first. 

I actually see myself finishing this game, probably within a week. That may not mean much to some, but for someone who buys a lot of games yet finishes only the ones that genuinely capture my attention (relatively few), it's about the highest praise I can give a game. 

My only complaint was that for whatever reason, the sound was completely dead. Only played it once, so I'll check again later after I finish downloading everything on my queue, but I'm assuming it was just a glitch. 

I've been playing the demo for about two weeks now since I work at Gamestop and we got a software update on our PS3's about two weeks ago at work.

And I can say this game is freaking phenominal just from the brief demo. Everything feels just soooooo much more fluid and movement while climbing is much tighter and faster paced. So far from the demo I have ZERO complaints.

Downloading!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)