By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Link (ocarina of time) or Cole (infamous) FIGHT!

Vetteman94 said:

Well I have a question then,  How would Link defeat Cole then?  What does he have in his arsenal from this game that he can possibly beat Cole with?

Water plus Blue Tunic plus Iron Boots= One dead Cole

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:

SPOILER ALERT!!! DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED/BEATEN INFAMOUS

woah woah woah!!! if we're talking about infamous 1 and 2 we have to include kessler which is cole and all of his abilities, meaning cole can go back in time before link became the badass that he is and zap the shit out of him!!! no matter how badass you are you can't beat time.

I suppose, but it's hard to include time travel in these things as they're both on different time lines I'm sure we can assume.

That's like saying link can go back in time by putting back the master sword back in the pedistal to kill cole as a kid.

blkfish92 said:
arcane_chaos said:

SPOILER ALERT!!! DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED/BEATEN INFAMOUS

woah woah woah!!! if we're talking about infamous 1 and 2 we have to include kessler which is cole and all of his abilities, meaning cole can go back in time before link became the badass that he is and zap the shit out of him!!! no matter how badass you are you can't beat time.

I suppose, but it's hard to include time travel in these things as they're both on different time lines I'm sure we can assume.

That's like saying link can go back in time by putting back the master sword back in the pedistal to kill cole as a kid.

then to put in in simpler term of use what's stoping cole from using the power to redo the battle, hell to go even farther(and more far-fetched) what's stoping a future cole from joing the fight with present cole

if we include kessler's power with have the ability to create droids out of metal, magnetic minions, short teleportation(is you can call it that)

i know link has some awesome powers spanning over his life, but now that I think about it all cole has to do is touch link and he could drain the life from his body...that's some serious stuff right thar.

If cole was to distract link maybe with a tornado or something and got a open shot on him he could arc restraint him and bio leech him and link would die.

Scratch that he doesnt even need to distract him just send it out it goes through the ground so it cant be blocked links feet just have to be there.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

A Bad Clown said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well I have a question then,  How would Link defeat Cole then?  What does he have in his arsenal from this game that he can possibly beat Cole with?

Water plus Blue Tunic plus Iron Boots= One dead Cole

You do know cole uses electric powers right? If so your idea is to bring water and iron boots two pretty good conductors of electricity.

Coffee is for closers!

Around the Network

Ocarina Link < Cole

Fierce Deity Link from Majora's Mask >>>Cole

oh my god not this again...

Really, a man in tights? I don't think this is a fair fight.

You know if you think about it, with Nayru's Love (invincibility) Link is pretty much undefeatable.

blkfish92 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Go through the thread to find out, but what does cole have that can take down link?

Arc Restraint and bio leech him to death. 

Precision makes cole accurate from distance acts as a sniper mode and slows time.

Lightning Storm massive storm that destroys anything it rains down on cars/people/surroundings.

Megawatt Hammer Fires rocket like electrical blasts. 

Gigawatt Blades Pure energy blades on each of his hands melee attack usually a one hit kill.

Tornado attack.

And electromagnetic shockwave can set up any of these attacks get link off balance perhaps flying through the air making him vulnerable to the kill shot. He's also got more attacks that bounce off surfaces so he could be landing shots from behind too.

Coffee is for closers!