By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Link (ocarina of time) or Cole (infamous) FIGHT!

which link? there are quite a number of them

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
radiantshadow92 said:

blocked.

If Cole does that, then he gets hit. Don't you know that the boomerang takes a curve instead of flying straight into the target's face? Apparently not.

And that's why you hold on to the ill-belief that Cole has an actual chance.

The shield follows his hand, he can turn it sideway or behind him.

radiantshadow92 said:
RolStoppable said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Kratos is a GOD, link is a human. Guess who wins? Gods. Link can barely even beat plants.

The human wins, because that's how it goes in video games. Remember how Kratos became a god in the first place.

You have a misconception of Link, because what you are telling us is what happens when you play a Zelda game.

There is nothing wrong with what i am telling you. He faces plants. And spiders. And he is a human. None of those are misconceptions. And kratos does become a human, but he has the strenght of Gods. No where in the zelda franchise does Link get called a God. Nor does he do the things that Kratos does. Like destroy cities. 

Link doesn't just face measly spiders as you say, undead skeletons, armored nutcases, mages, oh ya the king of evil ganondorf

Also link has the powers of gods, nayru's love, faero's wind, din's fire, triforce of courage, oh and last I checked courage beats power and please stay on topic people

radiantshadow92 said:
RolStoppable said:
radiantshadow92 said:

blocked.

If Cole does that, then he gets hit. Don't you know that the boomerang takes a curve instead of flying straight into the target's face? Apparently not.

the shield has a wide radius, he can move his hand to use it to block his side, the shield follows his hand. A misconcesption that can happen when you don't play the game.

When Link is up against an undeafteable foe he can always run around dungeons getting the exacted items to defeat Cole with. Cole can't do the same.

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

RolStoppable said:
radiantshadow92 said:

There is nothing wrong with what i am telling you. He faces plants. And spiders. And he is a human. None of those are misconceptions. And kratos does become a human, but he has the strenght of Gods. No where in the zelda franchise does Link get called a God. Nor does he do the things that Kratos does. Like destroy cities. 

Looks like you didn't understand what I was saying. The only reason why Link has trouble to defeat plans is because you were playing him. That's not the case for the average gamer.

He has trouble defeating the plant because the plant can acutally take away life from him, and its a plant....

Around the Network
CaptainObvious said:
radiantshadow92 said:
RolStoppable said:
radiantshadow92 said:

blocked.

the shield has a wide radius, he can move his hand to use it to block his side, the shield follows his hand. A misconcesption that can happen when you don't play the game.

When Link is up against an undeafteable foe he can always run around dungeons getting the exacted items to defeat Cole with. Cole can't do the same.

Cole will blow the dungeon down with a tornado. A freaking tornado.

CaptainObvious said:
radiantshadow92 said:
RolStoppable said:
radiantshadow92 said:

blocked.

Stay on what link has at his disposal in ocarina.

RolStoppable said:
radiantshadow92 said:

It takes time for the boomerang to reach its target and during the time Cole has to move his hand to the side to block it, he gets hit by an arrow in his head. You know how quickly Link can change his weapons. That's what we call a Zwickmühle. Whatever you do, you are screwed either way.

Cole can shoot ATLeast 100 bolts of electricity per minute. The fastest thing on earth, i doubt Link can even breath before it gets to him

radiantshadow92 said:
CaptainObvious said:
radiantshadow92 said:
RolStoppable said:
radiantshadow92 said:

blocked.

Light arrow can go though that force field and the tornado's i guess he can use the song of storm to undo that.

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

radiantshadow92 said:
CaptainObvious said:
radiantshadow92 said:
RolStoppable said:
radiantshadow92 said:

blocked.

Iron boots, withstands tornado and link can counter the lightning by blocking with the mirror shield and a flurry of arrows.