By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What will Microsoft's "E3 Megaton" be?

The Miz and R-Truth will be there

awesome!the truth shell set you free!

Around the Network

New IPs (not kinect) or the nextbox is my hope. Most likely I expect more Halo which would leave me with only a lukewarm feeling.

• Halo MMO
  • New Battletoads
  • New Killer Instinct
  • Agent
  • Blinx III

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Paul Heyman will come out on stage and announce that Microsoft has bought ECW from Vince McMahon and will be reborn on X-Box live.  And the Bischoff will come out with Hogan and demo of that Kinect game.

Around the Network

Normally around this time we start to get leaks galore. With Sony and Nintendo we have started to see that. But with MS this year all we have is a price change over on some website that could literally have just been a mis-print. We see it daily with so many products.

So i think either they have no real megatons or they have put the fear into people about leaking something. It is too quiet!

If there is to be a megaton i got a feeling it could be connected to Rockstar announcing they won't be there this year. For a dev like Rockstar to miss the biggest show of them all seems a bit fishy to me.

I would not be surprised at all to see that $50m MS gave them to get the episodes first actually have something else included. Like announcing the next gta at their conference. If you think about it $50m is a lot of cash for what they got in return. I can't see a company like MS basically paying $50m for timed exclusive little add-ons.

GTA 5 won't be exclusive. But if it was announced at any of the conferences i'd say that was a megaton.

Hyruken said:

So i think either they have no real megatons or they have put the fear into people about leaking something. It is too quiet!

Last year, I think we weren't seeing more than a few leaks of the Slim, and it wasn't more than a couple of days before, tops. Microsoft are usually pretty good at keeping the secrets for their E3 conference secret.

@OP:
/Orthographic Corrector Mode On

Did you mean "Megabomb"?

/Orthographic Corrector Mode Off

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Anndddd nothing.

Though Halo 4 could be a megaton but nothing else.

No meltdown worhty stuff this year. No nothing.

HALO 4 could have been Megaton, if they hadn't leaked it hours in advance