By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFAMOUS 2 preorder

Which inFAMOUS 2 preorder bonus did you choose (or which one are you leaning toward)? I'm truly stuck. The only way I've narrowed down my choice is that I know I don't want the Best Buy Kessler skin.

I always like buying from Amazon, and I've also been awaiting an additional incentive (e.g. gift card with purchase). Idk if getting a gold amp alone would be worth it. I liked the gold AK-47 in U2, but you were playing online with that, and therefore kind of got to show it off.

The electricity grenade and the lightning hook are probably most appealing, but both seem about equally as good.

So again, which one did you choose and why?

P.S. I thought a survey would be cool, but I...have...no idea how to create one:/

Around the Network

I am buying it from Gamestop...The Hook looks badass..it's Mortal Kombat meets inFamous :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

pitzy272 said:

Which inFAMOUS 2 preorder bonus did you choose (or which one are you leaning toward)? I'm truly stuck. The only way I've narrowed down my choice is that I know I don't want the Best Buy Kessler skin.

I always like buying from Amazon, and I've also been awaiting an additional incentive (e.g. gift card with purchase). Idk if getting a gold amp alone would be worth it. I liked the gold AK-47 in U2, but you were playing online with that, and therefore kind of got to show it off.

The electricity grenade and the lightning hook are probably most appealing, but both seem about equally as good.

P.S. I thought a survey would be cool, but I...have...no idea how to create one:/

You get all the powers in the game later on so the powers don't matter. What does matter are the outfits and weapons. Ofcourse ill be getting it all with the hero edition, but i would suggest getting the kessler outfit because he is just to baddass

wut you get the lightning hook in the game??? then why was it be a preorder item -_-

that kessler outfit is badass! he kicked my ass in infamous.. lol

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

radiantshadow92 said:
pitzy272 said:

You get all the powers in the game later on so the powers don't matter. What does matter are the outfits and weapons. Ofcourse ill be getting it all with the hero edition, but i would suggest getting the kessler outfit because he is just to baddass

Is it confirmed you get the lighting hook and grenade in game even if you don't preorder?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

this is what im gettin

Chevinator123 said:

this is what im gettin

What store is this?

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
Chevinator123 said:

this is what im gettin

What store is this?

EB games in Australia but i think this is only avalible to us Australians tho

Chevinator123 said:
leatherhat said:
Chevinator123 said:

this is what im gettin

What store is this?

EB games in Australia but i think this is only avalible to us Australians tho

Damn. I gotta find out if those powers can be gotten in game.

Time for hype

radiantshadow92 said:
pitzy272 said:

Yes Radiant! I should've known to ask you. I had asked in a thread about 1-2 weeks back whether the preorder bonuses would be available by a means other than preordering (for those who want all the preorder bonuses but aren't getting the Hero edition), and idt I got an answer. Great news, and with this news I say I agree that I should stick to the gold amp or the Kessler skin. I'd prefer playing with Cole rather than Kessler, and I'm also on a free trial of Amazon Prime, so I think I'll go with the gold amp.

Thanks Radiant. You are truly an inFAMOUS news god.