By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokedex 3D announced

mysticwolf said:
gumby_trucker said:

Nintendo just got serious about selling the 3DS.

this doesn't really persuade me to buy the current model of the 3DS at its current price.

maybe somebay when it gets a better battery life, and when it comes in red, like the pictures showed when it was first announced!

Oh I agree completely. Then again I was never a big fan of Pokemon either. I was just thinking about the kind of viral effect this thing could have on the so-called 'masses' lol.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

I like free.

Free is good.

Oh God, they're starting to involve the Pokemanz in the 3d assault.  Shit just got real. 

This seems kinda cool.

Free? Wow, and here I was thinking this would cost something and still thought it was kinda cool... It would be really interesting to look at 3DS sales in Japan a few weeks after this comes out there.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

Gotta catch them all!!! no wait this is just the pokedex :(, but it is free ;)

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

pretty kick arse if you ask me

Man I wish they would add some more detail to the pokemon.

This bodes well for the next gen of Pokemon games. ^^ I do hope we'll finally be rid of those ancient 2D sprites.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

They certainly need to raise the early success of the 3DS.