By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hacking Group: "It's the beginning of the end for Sony"

LulzSec, which had previouslyhacked Sony BMG’s Japanese website (according to Forbes)  has promised more attacks against Sony and claimed that this is the beginning of the end for Sony.

LulzSec tweeted:

We’re working on another Sony operation. We’ve condensed all our excited tweets into this one: this is the beginning of the end for Sony.

Update 2: I was reading further in the tweets of LulzSec and I found that they are planning to begin Phase 1 within the next day:

(Sony + Ownage) Phase 1 will begin within the next day. We may have a pre-game show for you folks though. Stay tuned.

So this means they are apparently working on another operation against Sony. Well, I am not sure whether this is the same group behind the PSN hack but I really do hope Sony will take every security measure possible to protect its fame and it’s users.

GamingBolt.com strongly recommends its users to support Sony during these tough times for the company.

Stay tuned to GamingBolt for more updates and news.

http://gamingbolt.com/hacking-group-its-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-sony-promises-more-hacks-soon

I guess they should have just left Geohot alone and also didn't decide to start kicking down people's doors.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Lulzsec isn't part of PH4N70M. So this should only be a minor nuisance for Sony... 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

lol geeks out of control.

Wow, nevermind.. http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20067334-71.html 

Seems they aren't total amateurs 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Well if they have the oriacle working with them sony really are F'ed

Around the Network

Do these guys think they're cool or something?

How retarded, really...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

So what's their problem this time?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

"It's the beginning of the end for Sony" - lol someone's full of himself

They do seem powerful....

These guys got beef with Sony, take it up legally with Sony in court - dont take it out on consumers and developers who dont want anything to do with it!