By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - L. A. Noire killed my ps3

My condolences man. I'm happy to not have wasted time with that game.

Around the Network

Anone knows if there is any chance for a ps3 price cut this year? or any crazy deals?

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

You should be looking beyond retail at this point. Meager resources call for innovative solutions. Consoles are lootable. Firstly scavenge your dead console for parts, peripherals, and unused games. Second network to find a used replacement. Depending on your skill. You can either sell the remainder for cash in hand or straight up swap. You might even be able to come into possession of another console granted it probably will not be a PS3. After all nobody trades a PS3 for the parts that go with the console.

The point being that your console though broke is not worthless. Treat it like it is a asset to use in getting a replacement. There is a silver lining here. Being in the middle of the generation means that depreciation is offset by strong demand. All you need to do is sell off some stuff you obviously cannot use, and some stuff you probably stopped using months or years ago.

Okay now I want to keep my ps3 yet I wanna play L.A. Noir too!!

IM SCARED!!! 

Lyrikalstylez said:

IM SCARED!!! 

Just get it on 360...

Around the Network
Lyrikalstylez said:

I still got the old fat model...........SHOULD I BE SCARED TO PLAY L.A. NOIR???

I still got a fat PS3, the 40GB model.

My PS3 while playing L.A. Noire sounded like a starting airplane, but after playing 12 hourse straight, no problems.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Xen said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

IM SCARED!!! 

Just get it on 360...

I would...... but I dont want 3 disks and  an inferior version >_>

Im gonna just take a gamble, WISH ME LUCK!!

I have the same MGS4 bundle.  Been running fine (though my fans do kick up when playing the game vs. playing SSFIV) even through multiple hour sessions.  Of course I vaccuum my PS3 every 2-3 weeks, so that may help.  If you're just gonna sit any worry that a game is gonna kill your system, why play any games?  It sucks if the system dies but at least you will have had fun playing it :)