By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - {--- The What MOVIE Did You Just See & What Would You RATE It Thread ---}

The What MOVIE Did You Just See & What Would You RATE It Thread

The idea is simple.

Saw a movie in Cinemas recently or an older movie on DVD/VHS/SuperCD/Blu-ray/Illegal Means/Hologram then just post the name and give your rating for it (outta 10 ideally) and if you want share some thoughts.

This will really help us people who are thinking bout goin to see a movie at the cinemas, just to see what people think.

*NO SPOILERS AT ALL*

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Just saw:

Priest -- 7/10 .... Fun at times, mediocre at times. Interesting concept not presented in the best way.

Hangover 2 -- 9/10..... a laugh riot, leave your brain at home when going to see it.

Good thread idea!

I prepared myself for Pirates 4 by watching all 3 previous Pirates and I just went to see Pirates 4 yesterday!

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - 8.5/10 (Delightful Jack Sparrow still full of mystery and surprises, good plot with unexpected twists, amazing soundtrack)

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - 8/10 (More of the same, Davy Jones is awesome, Jack Sparrow doesn't have as much of a good role in the story but he's still great)

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - 6/10 (Very confusing plot, the amount of characters casts a huge weight on the movie, only Jack Sparrow can be funny, Will and Elizabeth must go)

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 7/10 (Got ride of most of the characters which is a good thing, a simple and good plot, Jack Sparrow is back to being great)

And now I'm preparing myself for X-Men: First Class.

X-Men - 8/10 (Simply a good movie)

I liked all of them despite having some preferences.

I'm also gonna watch all 3 X-men and Wolverine to prepare for X-men first class.

I loved the x-men movies from what I remember

___

Then of course gonna see ALLLL the Potter Movies before IT ALL ENDS JULY 15!!!!!!!

darthdevidem01 said:

The idea is simple.

Saw a movie in Cinemas recently or an older movie on DVD/VHS/SuperCD/Blu-ray/Illegal Means/Hologram then just post the name and give your rating for it (outta 10 ideally) and if you want share some thoughts.

This will really help us people who are thinking bout goin to see a movie at the cinemas, just to see what people think.

*NO SPOILERS AT ALL*

Oh come on these movie threads have been done to death. 

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:

The idea is simple.

*NO SPOILERS AT ALL*

Not with caps.

Boutros said:
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:

The idea is simple.

*NO SPOILERS AT ALL*

Not with caps.

Okay in that case,I saw a movie called the roomate and rate it a 5/10-due to being slow and boring and really generic. 

oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:

The idea is simple.

*NO SPOILERS AT ALL*

This thread is different. It adds many innovative elements, I have taken a leaf out of Nintendo's book here. this thread is meant to create a cohesive social connective environment, whereby you could come 1 year later and still find it active, buzzing with posts from people who have just come back from the cinemas posting their views on the latest blockbusters to hit the big screen.

Its aimed to be a evergreen thread and bring consistent revenue, like Nintendo's evergreen titles.

Black Swan: 9/10 Natalie Portman is simply terrific! the movie is pure craziness 

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

I watched Thor, and it was fucking awesome.

THen I watched Priest, and wished ill on whoever made me sit through that shit.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835