MrBubbles said:
Boutros said:
MrBubbles said:

Pfff someone's not gay.

you dun liek ma pics?

Only one of the pics is a human...

Actually that dog is mighty sexy.

Around the Network

I'm not a girl and this is awkward to respond to.  Yet I felt compelled to, probably because of the recent games I've been playing.  As a result, I'm going to revise this list to male characters I find 'above the avg' in their looks.  But I warn people, I picked these guys based on how their looks made the mstand out and not as a physical attraction.

1. John Marston (Red Dead Redemption) - At first, I just thought he was a straight blend of Harmonica (Charles Bronson) and Clint Eastwood.  But as time went on, the character began to grow and became more of the only non-cliche character in a very cliche game.  In this way, he stood out not just for his looks, but his character.

2. Geddoe (Suikoden III) - Strong and Silent, this is the epitome of Geddoe.  Yet somehow with limited dialogue, almost emotionless expression and even lacking one eye, he seemed to project what it meant to be a hero from the first time you see him.

3. Kim Kaphwan (King of Fighters) - I just like his hair and senseble muscular design.....can't say more than that.  He's almost what I'd like to look like in an ideal world...minus the obsession with justice.

4. Hero (Dragon Quest VIII) - Ironically, some people claim I look like this character.  Yet I like him for many of the same reasons as Kim Kaphwan.  Also, like most Dragon Quest heroes, he has an ornate sense of justice.  But unlike many DQ heroes (and heroes of any JRPG), this character seemed to be more understanding of the situations he was encountering.  Much like Link, he seems to benefit from being a silent hero and somehow that enhanced his outward emotions and actions.  Also, you don't play as one character for 150 hours without taking something away from it.

5. Adam Malkovitch (Metroid) - Maybe its his voice...maybe its the nostalgia from Fusion...maybe I just want to be more like him.  He takes charge and knows what's best.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

>all

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Boutros said:

Only one of the pics is a human...

Actually that dog is mighty sexy.

interesting...i hadnt even noticed that....but yep...the only human is the big daddy. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

1. Nathan Drake of Uncharted

2. Chris of Resident Evil

3. Marcus Fenix of Gears of War

4. Kratos of God of War 

5. Dante of Resident Evil 3

Around the Network

Crash bandicoot & Ratchet

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

Crash bandicoot & Ratchet

Ratchet does have lovely eyes

1. Kaine (NIER).. if hermaphrodites count.

2. Balthier (FFXII)

3. Leon Scott Kennedy (RE4)

4 Sieg Wahrheit (Chaos Legion)

5. Arumat (Star Ocean The last Hope)

so many had to be left out. xD

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!