By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 hottest male video game characters

#5. Ifrit (Final Fantasy series)

I know that you are probably thinking, "What the f***? This guy must have had a furry phase." I was into it when I was younger, and while I have grown out of it, it still affects me.

I know he's got hooves, but I can work with that: just look at that bulge! To anyone judging me for my furry appreciation; if there are individuals who can express their interest to f*** blue people (Avatar), I'll be damned if I'm not allowed to get my rocks off to an Aeon.

#4. Shirtless Link (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)

When I first played Twilight Princess and saw shirtless Link (above), I thought, "Damn! The Chosen One sure has a choice set of abs!"

It is obvious that Link would be physically fit: he is constantly running, swinging a heavy sword, and fighting through dungeons. Needless to say, I can't complain about the results.

#3. Johnny Cage (Mortal Kombat series)

I'll admit it: I have a weakness for "bros", and Johnny Cage is the virtual embodiment of everything bro-related. Anyone who has played the latest Mortal Kombat knows that all of his dialogue was a crash course in Bro 101: he's cocky, narcissistic, indulgent, and an all-around airhead.

Still...I can work with it: that chiseled body is what drives it home  for me (that means two things). My only question: Would he wear his sunglasses in the sack?

#2. Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)

(Art by WieldtheKey)

Here, we see Desmond with his shirt off: based on a French-Canadian model, I actually find him more attractive than his real-life counterpart.

The picture sums it all up for me, and my mind will not be changed.

#1. Kratos
 (God of War series)

The first thing I think when I look at Kratos is, "Where do you hail from, and why are you not sitting on my face?"

Kratos is the reason I am very good at pitching tents - he is a god, do I really need to say more? The greatest tragedy throughout the entire franchise had nothing to do with his family, it was when those perfect abs were ruined by Zeus's sword. Oh, such a waste.

And to think, Aphrodite f***ed him. Consider me jealous.

Source

Even though I'm not gay I'm expcting a lot of people wondering where Chris Redfield is from Residdent Evil.

Around the Network

LOl...wheres Zack Fair??

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

5. Solid Snake 

4. Solid Snake

3. Solid Snake 

2. Solid Snake

1. Big Boss

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Where's Dante and Nathan?

Travis Touchdown

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

What about Rufus from Street Fighter?

You forgot tingle!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

Pfff someone's not gay.

Boutros said:
MrBubbles said:

Pfff someone's not gay.

you dun liek ma pics?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur